Chapter eleven

Waking up to the sound of my ring tone quickly grab my phone to see you is calling me. I notice it is my boss and I'm late for work. Answering the call I jump out of bed and quickly throw some clothes on while assuring my manager that I will be there as soon as possible. I also promise her that I will never be late again. Without so much as taking the time to turn my laptop off I close it and rush out the door.

The work day goes by fairly slow and uneventful until Parker shows up with flowers. Rolling my eyes I take the flowers then shoo him off. He tries to start a conversation with me but I dont allow it. I tell him that he cant keep coming into my work because he's gonna get me in trouble. By the time I get home I am exhausted and ready for a hot shower. Just as I'm about to jump in the shower I hear a knock on my door. Groaning I pull on my sweat pants and a t-shirt. I dont even bother looking through the peep hole I just open the door ready to cuss out who ever rudely interrupted me. All my irritableness fades away when I see it is just my dad standing at my door.

" hey dad." I smile and hug him

"hey bug." he smiles back.

"dont call me that, I'm not twelve anymore." I groan.

I welcome him in and notice he has a bag of Chinese food with him I grab the bag and head straight for the table. He laughs nd follows closely behind. For a while we eat in just a comfortable silence then I get curious as to what my dad is actually doing here.

"how come you came by?" I ask taking a sip of my water

"just wanted to see my favorite daughter."

"im your only daughter." I laugh

"I know. How are things going for you here?" he asks

"great. I just got home from work a few minutes before you showed up."

"work? Since when do you have a job?"

" since I moved out. Its at a bookstore around the corner." I tell him

"Phoebe you know you dont need to work." he sighs

"I know, but I want to. It gives me something to do besides sit up here in my apartment all day bored out of my mind."

" you're just like your mother." he chuckles

" how so?"

" she knew she didnt have to work, but wanted to."

" I'm stubborn like her too. Aren't I?"

"yes you are."

We finish up our dinner and I walk him to the door. He repeatedly tells me if I need anything to just let him know. I just say ok over and over again until he kisses me on the forehead and leaves. With him finally gone I can go back to enjoying the shower I never got to take. Once done with that I head into my room where I notice that my laptop is still on my bed and the light blinking tells me it is getting ready to die. Grabbing my charger I plug it in and open it up. Unlocking my laptop my search results from last night come up. I sigh thinking back to the conversation parker and I had the other night. Then I realize that he never did send me a list of things to look up. Bringing up YouTube I type "bdsm for beginners in the search bar with little hope of anything actually coming up. I am surprised when I find multiple videos explaining the word of bdsm and its sub groups.

.

Over the last week and a half I have really been contemplating this whole bdsm thing. I cant deny that my feelings for parker are still there, but there is part of me saying that this whole thing would ruin my reputation. I mean the only reputation I have is just a good girl reputation. I've never once stepped out of my comfort zone or tried anything that my parents could possibly disapprove of. I've always been one to follow the rules and keep a good image. That image was mostly for my fathers sake though. Now I'm on my own and I dont have to keep that image up anymore. I'm definitely intrigued by this bdsm thing, but I dont know if I can bring myself to try something new. Hell I am still a virgin. I am broken out of my thoughts by a knock on my door. Taking a deep breath I grab the handle and slowly open my door. There stands parker smiling that handsome smile with a bouquet of flowers. I usher him in and close the door behind him.

" hello princess, you look beautiful as always." he says as he makes himself comfortable on my sofa

"thank you parker."

" I'm assuming you invited me here because you have some things you'd like to discuss with me." he says

" that is correct. Would you like anything to eat or drink before we get started?" I ask

"no thank you darling."

"alright then. So, I did some research on this whole bdsm thing."

"and"

" I am intrigued by it, but I dont know if I'm comfortable or ready to do all of that. I am still a virgin." I say looking down at my hands in embarrassment.

" your virginity is nothing to be ashamed of princess. I understand your hesitation with wanting to try. Id be more then willing to take baby steps with you. I wouldnt push you to try my lifestyle until you are ready."

"thank you parker really. I have missed you these past to years, but I was obviously to young and naïve to understand what it is that you do. I apologize for that." 

"no need to apologize for that. It was a long time ago."

With that he leans in and kisses me. I once again feel that same spark I felt back when I was sixteen. I try to deepen the kiss but parker pulls away breaking the kiss. Sighing I lay my head on his shoulder glad to have this handsome piece of man back in my life.

Hey guys sorry this update is late I was so buy this past week that I didnt have a lot of time to sit down and finish the chapter. Then Thursday rolled around and I got super busy with work and family stuff. I will try to have the next chapter up next Thursday. I should have more time this week to write, so maybe ill be able to get ahead a little bit.

As always if you like this chapter comment and vote it really encourages me to continue writing.

-hannah

I totally forgot to post this! 🤦🏼‍♀️