Two

"Phoebe Mae Grey where they hell have you been!" My father yells as he approaches me with pure rage burying in his eyes.

"Um..... out....." I say rubbing the back of  my head and looking at the floor. If looks could kill I'd surely be six feet under by now.

"Since when you do you thin- Have you been drinking!?" He yells harshly grabbing me by the arm making me follow him towards the kitchen.

"Dad! Please let me explain" I plead as I rub the now sore spot on my arm.

"Sit you ass right here and don't you dare move while I go get your mother!" He seethes before stomping off in the direction of the stairs.

Sighing I sit on the bar stool knowing that I'm more than likely going to be grounded until I'm ninety years old. Cursing my self under my breath I begin to realize just how stupid I am for thinking I could have gotten away with this. My father has cameras everywhere and so much security you'd think he was royalty. I'm lucky to have gotten as far as I did. My internal hate session is ended when my dad returns with a very sleepy and confused mom.

"Would you like to explain to your mother why I woke her up in the middle of the night?" Dad says eyeing me with that same unwavering rage.

" No." I stupidly reply and immediately mentally face palm. I'm digging my own grave here and I know it.

" Very well. Ana, it appears our unruly daughter thought it would be okay to sneak out after we went to bed. Not only did I catch her coming back into the house I also smell alcohol on her." He states deadly calm. Which makes me gulp in fear of what's to come.

"Phoebe Mae! What are you thinking with!" She yells catching me by surprise. Never once in my life has my mother yelled at me or looked at me with such disappointment.

"Mom please. It was just a party. I swear I didn't do anything bad." I try to reason in hopes that she will look past this little incident.

"Nothing bad my ass! You broke the goddamn law! Under age drinking is illegal. I thought we raised you better than this!" My dad cuts in looking highly disappointed in me and it hurts like hell to see him look at me like that.

"Look it was one mikes hard lemonade, which doesn't even contain enough alcohol to get me drunk." I try to reason once again failing miserably.

"It doesn't matter how much alcohol it contains, you broke two rules in this house. Number one, no going out past curfew and number two, no drinking.  Mom says trying to contain her anger.

"Like you never went to parties as a teen." I say to mom. Maybe by now I would have learned to keep my mouth shut, but nope I have to keep on fighting back.

"As a matter of fact, I never went to parties as a teen and your father and I are not going to stand for this kind of behavior. She says crossing her arms looking expectantly at my father.

"Phoebe give me your phone. Your grounded for the next two weeks. You will go to school, come home do your homework, and not touch any electronics or hang out with friends. Do you understand me?" Dad states reaching his hand out for my phone.

" but dad."I whine," I was supposed to go with my friends to the maroon five concert next week! You can't do this!" I yell not giving into this punishment easily.

"To bad, it's not happening now. Now give me your phone and get to bed end of discussion." He says ending the argument giving me no choice but to surrender and accept my punishment.

Handing over my phone I trudge upstairs to my room and fall face first onto my bed letting out a frustrated groan that turns into sobs. I can't believe how my perfect night turned into such a disaster. First that Max kid kisses me and then causes me to cause a scene and my own god damn birthday party and now getting caught sneaking back into the house . I should have just stayed home and read like the perfect child my parents expect me to be.