Chapter Seven

Mom is finally home and things seem to be back to normal. she never really told me what was going on she just assured me that everything is okay. I'm trying not to think to much into it because I know if I do I'll drive myself crazy. tonight I will one again be stay at Maddison's because of my date with Parker. I tried to question him more about what he is hiding but he just got mad and yelled at me. now I'm nervous to see him,

Maddison has basically been internet stalking him the last few days because she thinks something is off about him she was quite disappointed when she found out I didn't cancel the date. I thought about it but I just could bring myself to do it.

currently I am sitting at her vanity doing my hair and makeup while she is passed out on her bed. I've been practicing my makeup more since the benefit and I've realized that I actually really enjoy doing it. for some reason I find it extremely relaxing.

around five thirty my phone rings and I answer with out looking I quickly recognize the voice as parker. he just called to inform me he was outside and to take my time we are in no rush. once I've put the finishing touches on my outfit i head down stairs and out the door to his car. I quietly slide and buckle my seat belt. I'm to nervous to say anything to him.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you princess. it was uncalled for. I understand that your curious and possible worried about the things I haven't told you­­, but you'll have to understand that we are not to a place in this relationship where I fell comfortable telling you."

I look over at him and as I get ready to reply he presses his soft lips to mine making me lose my train of thought. after he breaks from the kiss he begins to drive to our destination. about fifteen minutes late we arrive at an art museum. even though I have been to this museum multiple times I don't tell him. as we are walking through the exhibits he stops at this beautiful painting of a woman kneeling before, who I'm assuming is her man.

" ive never seen this painting here before." I blurt out

" you've been here before?" he asks while still admiring the painting

" yeah, a few times actually. so this must be new. its quite beautiful though."

"indeed it is princess. indeed it is"

as we continue on I notice a few new pieces of art but none really caught my attention like that first painting. once we get to the gift shop I notice a copy of the beautiful painting and immediately grab it. turning it over to look at the price tag I cringe and put it back. I may be rich but there is no way in hell I'm going to spend three hundred dollars on a copy of a painting. as soon as I set the painting back Parker picks it back up.

" you don't have to buy that for me."

" I know babygirl, but I want to." he says and kisses my forehead

as he heads to the counter to pay I notice these ladies staring at us and whispering. maybe it wasn't the best idea to be all affectionate in public considering I'm still under age. I try to just shrug it off and follow him out of the gift shop. on the car ride back to his place I realize I cant just shrug off those ladies stare. Parker notices something is up because he looks at me and then pulls over on the side of the road.

"whats wrong, Darling?" he asks

"those two ladies in the gift shop were staring at us and whispering after you kissed my forehead." I sighed

" I know, don't let it bother you baby. we aren't doing anything wrong. hell its only a four year age difference." he tries to reassure.

"but what if someone thinks you kid napping me or something."

"don't think like that darling." it will be okay."

he puts his hand back on my thigh and starts to drive again. once at his place I walk around his apartment while he goes and changes. after a while I get bored and start looking through his fridge. I notice he has some wine in the back of the fridge and I reach for it. I'm about halfway done with my second glass when he emerges from his bedroom.

"what are you doing?" he asks

" drinking some wine." I shrug

" your sixteen. why the hell are you drinking wine?" he scolds

"your twenty so why do you even have it?" I question back while raising my eyebrow

he advances toward me and reaches for the bottle but I duck and take off into the living room. he rubs his hand down his face as he starts toward me again. this time I took off and locked myself in his bathroom and chugged the rest of the bottle. after I have finished the bottle I walk out and hand it to him. he glares at me as I walk by with a smirk on my face. i don't drink wine often and the last time I drank it after three glasses I was a very ummm..... how do I put this....... excited girl.

once I make it to the couch I pull the shirt I'm wearing off and I'm just left in my cami and jeans. I hear the glass bottle hit the trash can and then foot steps heading to the bedroom. for when the foot steps return I expect them to come toward me but instead I hear the fridge open. soon enough parker takes as seat next to me and hands me a bottle of water.

"drink." he sighs

" no. " I say giving as much attitude as I can

" Phoebe, I said drink. do not disobey me." he says through gritted teeth.

" what's the big bad parker gonna do if I don't drink the water." I giggle

" come here"

___________________________________________________________________________________

I hope yall enjoy this chapter. what do yall think is going on with Anna and what do you think parker is hiding..... how do you think he's gonna handle phoebe being drunk and disobeying

-Hannah