Crush Revealed Baby x Ennard

Baby walked down the hall trying to find Ennard."Ennard!!" Baby's voice echoed she waited in the hallway but he didn't answer."I have exotic butters for you!" She yelled she thought he usually gives up if I say that... Baby walked into balloras room Ballora was sitting talking to bidybab. "Hey Ballora do you know where Ennard is?" Baby asked "Nope probably in his room." Ballora replied. "Okay thanks!" Baby said. Baby walked down the hall Baby heard some zipping behind her *Ziiiiiip!* She quickly turned around Ennard and her were face to face. Baby sighed "following me again?" "Mayyyyybe?" Ennard Blushed "Ennard here's your exotic bu--" Baby gets cut off my Ennard "Yaaaaayyyyy I thought you were joking!" He squealed like a girl. Baby giggled and said "nope heheh" Baby said "Anyway I was trying to find you cause I wanted to ask you something." "For us to get married and have Ki---" Ennard said. Baby's face went flushed and blank she asked "You see us....Get-ting m-m-arried?" Ennards face got really flushed "ummmmmm........... Yeah........ No?..........Maybe.........?" "Cause Ennard I have a crush on you!" Baby blurted out. "And I know you have a crush on me too..." Ennard scratched his head and said "is it t-t-that obvious?" "Very obvious...." Baby giggled. Baby kissed Ennard on the mask and said "don't hide your face anymore." Ennard got very flushed and zipped back to his room to go sleep *ziiiiip* Baby giggled and went to her room and shut down for the night.