Romantic eh? BabyxEnnard

Baby went into Ennards room and kissed him on the lips and said "wake up sleepyhead your going on stage with me." Baby giggled. Ennard shot up and yelled "WAIT WHAT?"  "shhhh the kids will hear you." Baby planted a kiss on his nose and got him a new suit and went on stage.Ennard felt very nervous but Baby was going to be there too so he thought he was fine... He got in the suit and went on stage and preformed duets with baby like the olden days!. (Here's one of the made up songs I made, Hey there boy, you know I love you so... Why'd you run away from love? That's my question to you..... Hey there honey sugar hey there sweetheart.... You know I love you with all my heart now please love me back now... Cause I love you to much to leave your siiiiiidddddeeeeeeeee........) all the kids loved Ennard the kids were sad they had to leave. But when they left Baby told him to close his eyes(eye) so he did and Baby led him to a table. She told him to open his eyes when he did it was a fancy dinner! Baby giggled and both of them sat down and ate. Ennard finally said "Baby do you want to spend the night in my room?" "Of course En!" Baby replied happily Ennard sighed a sigh of relief. They both got up and kissed and Baby spent the night with Ennard.