Baby and Ennard in Fnaf K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Baby woke up in Ennards room. "Awww he's adorable when he sleeps." Baby whispered. Baby kissed him on the forehead and went outside his room. Ballora saw Baby exit his room and Ballora said" You have a crush on ENNARD!!" "Ballora I SWEAR TO ICECREAM IF YOU TELL ANY--" Baby sighed and calmed down. Ballora giggled like a little jerk and tiptoed away of course Baby knew what was going to happen so before Ballora woke up anyone Baby jumped on top of her and covered her mouth. "Mmphmmmphm" Ballora muffled "If you tell anyone I will shut you down Ballora!" Ballora nodded. Baby let Ballora go and got up. "Anyway it's morning so let's entertain the children" Ballora just nodded and went to her stage and they performed. After all the kids went home Ennard and Baby talked for a while then Baby took Ennards hand and kissed him and then they hugged and the chatted for a long while. Baby said bye to Ennard and went to her room and wrote a note to Ballora saying "Sorry for threatening you I just don't want anyone to know yet so I hope we can still be friends!" Then she delivered the message to Ballora without anyone seeing her. Then walked to her room she heard *ziiiiipppp* She quickly turned around and kissed Ennard. "Hi Enny." "Hey Baby!" Ennard replied. Funtime foxy was watching Baby and Ennard and was also Eavesdropping (me:Not surprised) "So Baby you know I love you right?"Ennard said "yesssssssssss?......?" Baby replied questionly "How about me and you tell everyone we're dating!" Ennard blushed "o-o-okay Enny if you are fine with t-t-that." Baby blushed hard. They decided they would so they called everyone to Baby's stage. "EVERYONE ATTENTION me and Ennard have something to say" Baby yelled "Me and Baby are dating..." Ennard blurted out. Everyone in the room gasped! Funtime Freddy got mad. Cause he has a crush on Baby. He's eyes burned furiously with fire and death! But he acted happy for them.        

------------------————————————-----———------------------————————————-----—----------

Uh oh we got trouble if you want me to ship anyone with anyone I will! I will ship Any GAME that you want next chapter you will see what happens I'm not telling anyway thanks for reading Bye!