Confessed

The Next Day.....
Funtime Freddys POV
'Okay it's time to confess to Funtime foxy that I love her.... I know I'm sort of a pervert but I hope she will like me back... Okay let's go...' Funtime Freddy thought cautiously, I went to Funtime foxy's room and knocked on the door in a pattern that I usually do. Funtime Foxy yelled "Just a Minute!" I'm pretty sure I heard something hit the floor,'Maybe she rolled out of bed,' I thought. I I giggled to myself at the fact. Then she opened the door and asked "Yes Freddy?" "Uhm can I come in?" "Sure," Funtime foxy said. "Uhm... Wanna date?" I blurted. Foxy blushed and stuttered "k-kinda yeah..." Me and Foxy both leaned in and kissed each other, I put my hand on the back of Foxy's head, Foxy did the same. Then we stopped "C'mere you hot piece of metal" Funtime Foxy said as sexily as she could,I laughed a sexy laugh and then~OKAY THATS ENOUGH NARRATOR!!-Awh but I was getting to the good part...~TO BAD LETS FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO NARRATE!-Fine... Party pooper...~
Baby's POV
I blushed at the word protection then I looked at Ennard and thought maybe were thinking the same thing. Ennard looked at me and then quickly looked away. The babies did the same thing but then started crying cause they were hungry, I picked up the twins and brought them into our room so that they could get breastfed. Ennard went with me and laid down beside me while I breast fed them. I blushed whenever he looked at me doing a baby voice at the babies, I guess I will be a great mother. Now where are my grand children 😏 I looked at Ennard with a smug face I always do when I think about grand children he did the same but blushed while doing it.