Jealous

Ballora's POV- Ugh why does Ennard have to be with that ugly and mistake of a animatronic, He knows he loves me more that that mistake, Oooh what happens if I confess to him... In front of the mistake baby. Hehehe great plan Ballora great plan, and What happens if HE LIKES ME MORE THAN BABY! That would be fantastic getting pregnant by my Senpai Ennard. I'll need to get Funtime Freddy to work with me on it too, so he can have his Senpai Baby and I can have my Senpai Ennard, Yes these cogs are spinning like fidget spinners, heheheh lets go get Funtime Freddy now.        I walk past my room into the power station and see Funtime Freddy sitting there talking to his puppets. I duck down in the doorway eavesdropping. "I don't know you two I mean I think Ballora, is my Senpai now," Funtime Freddy said to them "Well go get the girl then, you have a chance sense her Senpai is in love with baby," One of the puppets said, it sounded like a boy, "Yeah you have a chance so take it, Love is the hardest power you can get, No one gives enough love until you have a baby together," The other puppet said, then again it sounded like a girl this time, BonBon and Bonnet I thought "Okay if you say so" Funtime Freddy whispered "We do!" The puppets said in unison. They giggled "Okay I'll confess tomorrow that I love her,"Funtime Freddy added. I pop out quietly and say "No need to do that Funtime Freddy, I know you love Funtime Foxy,"Ballora replied walking away, Funtime Freddy yelled after her, "HOW MUCH DID YOU HEAR OF THAT?" "YOU KNOW JUST, ALL OF IT!" she yelled back.
-Funtime Freddy's POV- Crap she heard all of it, and she's right I do have feelings for Funtime Foxy, for some reason... A lot more than I have for Ballora, I think that's my Senpai now Funtime Foxy yeah, Funtime Froxy that's a good ship name I like it Baby's would be Bean heh cute but ours is cuter, I'll confess tomorrow that I love Funtime Foxy.