fifteen

"I'M SORRY, BUT Erica didn't make it

"I'M SORRY, BUT Erica didn't make it." The doctor said to the Minkus'.

Malia threw herself on the boy she had come to love as a brother, and wept on his shoulder, while he cried on hers. Even Jennifer and Stuart cried, they cried so hard that they were nervous to drive home.

So while they waited for Jennifer and Stuart to drive home, Malia played with the piece of paper in her hand.

It was a letter, from Erica.

She looked around, saw no one was nearby, and ripped it open.

Mal,

Hey babe. Do you remember when we were younger how we used to be? Always laughing, always happy? You're still like that. I remember sitting with you in the hospital, and you were the most positive person there. Even Riley was in shock of how happy a person could be.

I'm not like that anymore.

Anything that anyone says somehow puts me in a bad mood, and I don't want to be like that anymore. I want to be happy. Do you know how long it's been since I've laughed? 3 days. I haven't laughed in 3 days. That made me realize that I'm not happy anymore. I don't want to be unhappy.

I want you to know that I love you, and that I cherish every moment we spent together, because you truly were my best friend. You always knew when I needed some skittles (trick question, I always need skittles) and you were always there to offer me some. Thank you for being the most amazing sister a girl could ask for. Someday, you're going to make an amazing wife.

Malia, I love you.

I love you with my whole entire heart.

And I never want you to forget that. I may have chosen to leave this world, but I want you to know that that doesn't mean I don't love you, because I do.

Stay strong, beautiful.

Sincerely,
Erica Reyes

Malia smiled down at the letter. She knew her sister was happier now then she ever was here on Earth.

"I love you too, Erica." She whispered. "I love you with my whole heart."

author's note: double update bc the last chapter was so short:)
ps: what should i do next??
spin off about malia

sequel

nothing

pls comment!!