3- Twin Dragons

As the white van drove through Seoul, the streets merely a blur, Mark kept talking about Korea and his experiences.

"Oh look, we're here at the house!" Mark shouted. Oh god. According to everyone who has met the whole family, Mark acts the youngest.

We gasped as the van door slid open. It was a mansion. It was bigger than out house in L.A.

"Wow."

A maid came out and took us inside. Mark trailed behind. We reached a room with a bunk bed, two large windows, a balcony, lavish furniture, and fluffy carpets. It was truly amazing.

We snapped out of our daze as Mark smacked our heads.

"Ouch!" We shrieked.

"You guys needed it."

"Why do you act old now?!"

"Hurry up. You have 30 minutes, then we're leaving for the audition."

Mark left us in the room. Now here is the part where people say, even though you're siblings, you're a guy and a girl. Honestly I've been stuck to Dylan since we were born. Not to mention people basically call me a tomboy. I'm no classy lady. For my brother, I've seen everything. And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING. We just started changing.

I chose a classic I wore often back in L.A. Tight white cotton t-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, white socks, black vans, black bomber jacket with white dragon embroidery, and a black snap back with L.A. on it. To add to it, I wore a set of silver and gold rings, a gold choker, gold ear rings, and the regular makeup. I fixed my hair into a high ponytail which made my blood red hair pop.

My twin brother wore my outfit, but color reversed. Everything black was white, gold-silver, vice versa. However, he had firey orange hair which was cut close on the sides, and full on top.

Because of our similar, yet reversed black and white style with the symbolic Chinese dragons, we were called the twin dragons/yin and yang. We came out of the room and Mark nodded.

"Yep you guys look like twins."

"No duh." We walked to the van. We drove to starship entertainment. In the front of the building, Mark opened the door and gave us a paper with a phone number on it. "Call him when you need a ride after the auditions. "

We nodded and keyed in the number. Dylan handed me my black bag. We waved to Mark and closed the door.

***

"Honestly, do you think they'll do okay?" Mark asked his manager.

"Relax Mark, if they're in the Tuan family, they're good."

"Manager-nim, they look like gang members!"

"Mark, you looked like a mess when I first saw you. They're nothing."