24-Sunbae-nim

We talked through the night and I got to know them better. BTS is a great group.

Jin asked, "Hey, Mina, what's your position?"

I opened my mouth to reply when there was a knock on the door of the cafe.

BTS pulled up their disguises and so did we.

"Don't worry" said Nishinoya. "It's another idol group."

"Ohh" we put down our disguises and slumped in our chairs. "Thank god."

Nishinoya unlocked the door and seven boys stepped into the cafe. They seemed pretty tall and-wait.

"Monsta X?!"

"Cough." Wonho coughed.

"Sunbae-nim"

"There you go-wait. YOU! THE TWINS!" He shouted.

"Whoa buddy, calm down." Dylan waved them over. He closed and locked the door behind him. "Hello, Sunbae-nims."

"Ahh! Daebak!" Minhyuk squealed. "Dongsaengs!"

"Hi Mina!" Jooheon waved.

"Okaay... well, we have to go anyway. Goodbye guys!" I picked up my stuff quickly. "Here. BTS, Monsta X. Monsta X, BTS. Bye." I grabbed Dylan and walked to the door.

"Bye guys! Call okay?!" Dylan shouted to BTS.

"OKAY!" They shouted back.

"Thanks Nishinoya!" I called out.

I heard a muffled "BYE! Come again!" from the kitchen.

The door closed behind us and we breathed out, our air clouding like smoke in the cold night.