12- shh

In the gym, we don't talk, we just work out to relieve anger. We go to our separate machines+equipment after warming up on cardio.

After warm up, Dylan goes to bench press weights. He said it helps him feel reliable and train his anger.

I embrace my explosive temper and go to the punching bag. People at the gym usually find it weird I'm punching it super hard, but it was typical.

The lyrics of Zico's Vedi Veni Vici played in my ears as I punched as fast as his bars. I thought of every single person who pissed me off today and imagined them on the bag. I was too busy destroying people mentally when Monsta X walked in to see me in my fit of rage.

Wonho walked up to me, lightly guided me aside, and waved at me to sit down. I took out my earbuds. 

"Oh hi sunbaes." I drank some water. 

"Dang, you got some anger." Shownu smiled. "You have good hits though."

"Thanks." I replied.

"Just saying what's true."

"Well thanks, but I have to go."

"Is it because of us? Are we making you uncomfortable?"

"No. It's my last day out before No Mercy 2."

"You're leaving now?! It's 10 at night!"

"That's why I'm leaving now. I'll get back, don't worry." I looked over at Minhyuk. "Minhyuk sunbae-nim, can you throw me that towel? " I caught it when he rolled it into a ball and threw it across the room.

I wiped my sweaty face and stood up with my bag. I was getting ready to go find Dylan when Wonho tapped my shoulder.

"Where are you going?"

"You wanna know?"

"Uh...now that you say that I'm not so sure."

"Here I'll tell you, but you have to keep quiet."

He leaned forward. "I promise."

I pulled him down to eye level. "You swear?"

"I swear." Wonho nodded.

"Well since I'm 22 in Korean age, the local club due to reasons." He opened his mouth. "And for your coming question, no you should not come unless you want to be killed." He closed his mouth. "Shh." I put my finger over my mouth.

I pick up my stuff to find Dylan but he conveniently switched to work out in the nearby bikes. He saw me and we exchanged eye contact. He picked up his stuff and we went to change in the bathroom. We wave goodbye to Monsta X but I still make sure to not face Jooheon at all.