10-They call me pepsi

"They call me! Pepsi!" I laughed as I watched the video. Misheard bts lyrics are so funny. "Bitch you're gonna die!" I'm dying right now.

Dylan walked into the dorm. "Hey the manager wants to talk to us." I paused the video and walked with him to the practice room.

We opened the door and saw the group dancing to a really cool beat. It was trap based which was super cool. I scanned around the room and saw the manager. Dylan saw her as well and waved.

Minhyuk saw Dylan in his bright orange sports ware and tripped over his feet. "Whoa!" He landed on the floor and looked up at his staring members. He rebounded as fast as a dog returned the ball. Minhyuk bounded to feet. "Mina! Dylan!" The group looked over to us and got in formation. 

"1,2,3"

"Hoo!" (Stomp)

"We are Monsta X!" They bowed. We returned with our own. I stepped into the room, Dylan trailing behind. "Manager, you wanted to talk?"

"Ah yes!" She exclaimed. "Let's do this here!" She dragged us to the front. "Monsta X, your new dongsaengs! "

"I-im sorry?" Dylan sputtered.

"You two will be put in a new dorm! You will be living with others and within a month, you guys will debut."

Wonho who was drinking water sprayed it all over I.M. Changkyun stood there, shook from a sudden explosive water fountain to the face. Shownu, first to catch on, clapped and asked, "What are they called?"

"We don't know. They will be in NO Mercy 2!"

"I'm sorry but I'm shook right now." Dylan stammered.

"TV show. Survival. If you pass. You debut." The manager waved her hands in his face. I snickered.

Dylan, who finally got it, which took QUITE A WHILE, screamed in a higher pitch than a ... dying dolphin. Yeah. That's it. "Oh Mah Gawddd I have to tweet this!"