11-upgrade

The manager took us to a new dorm after we packed our stuff. We entered a neat floor by elevator. It opened to a PENTHOUSE?!

"Welcome to No Mercy 2- the confined upgrade." We looked around in shock.

" Cameras rolling." A crew came in and Managaer Ji started talking.

"These are the last contestants before we start."

Apperantly this version is of contestants having a fancier room but everything is done on one floor. Outside is restricted so the only places allowed are the building and penthouse. Also, the unit thing again. If we are eliminated, we both are, not to mention we equal one position.

"The contestants mission with start soon!" Manager Ji smiled and paused.

"Cut!" The camera director ended the shot there. "Unpack and meet the contestants. We'll be around."

Manager Ji lead us into a hallway with 2 rooms. We went into a room with a black door with team A on it. Inside the room was three bunk beds and a single. They were inhabited by five people, some neat, others tidy. One bunk was left. We put down our stuff and took out our things. Dylan and I decided to go to the gym before talking.

After putting down our suitcases and changing, we told our roommates that we'd talk later. They seemed fine with it, and continued their work.

Basic things we did for gym-

□ gym wear

□ make sure hair is tied up

□ bring music

□ sneakers

□ even though it's the gym-eyeliner

Things we brought-

■ Duffel

■ hair ties

■ jackets

■ water

■ protein+nutritional snack

■ sports+medical tape

■clothes to change

■ make up

Time to head to our second home- Starship Entertainment's Gym.