22-Iced flat white

It's been a month so far. My arm has just healed and everyone is working really hard everyday. Since boss broke his arm, we have one more month to go out. Our intros were released as teasers for the show.

 Today, we're meeting up with some of Dylan's old friends from where he trained for half a year-Big Hit Entertainment.  We're meeting BTS. I've listened to them over in LA, and I'm an ARMY!

We got ready just wearing tshirts, jeans, and timbs. (The usual color scheme of course.) We were going to meet BTS at a coffee shop. As Dylan and I walked through the streets, we made sure to cover our faces with masks. We almost got mobbed once. Starship Entertainment stans were so excited, they decided to stalk us. When we got dinner outside, we were spotted and from the day on, we wore masks. I scrolled through my playlist and clicked on...

Jessi-Ssenuni

"Famous bruh." I'd love for that to happen. 

I nodded to the beat and put my phone in my pocket-let spotify decide. 

The lights of Seoul glittered like stars in the night,

without any care in the world,

like a force of its own,

unknownst to what lies beyond.

Innocent and bright as the sun,

yet dim as the moon,

they shone strong and proud,

like immortals.

Huh. No idea I was this poetic with my thoughts.

I lightly jammed to my spotify mix while our walk. 

Don't recall-Kard (Hidden ver.)

Limitless-NCT 127

Not today-BTS

Monster-EXO

Hard Carry-Got7

The 7th sense-NCT U

I  was so immersed in my music, I was startled when Dylan tapped me. I took off my headphones and paused my music. It was a small coffee shop with tinted windows in the more isolated parts of Seoul. The sign read "Yu's coffee shop". Cool. 

The bell make a tinkling sound as we walked in. Dylan pulled me towards a group of seven boys sitting down. 

"Yu can you close the door?" Jin called behind his mask.

A guy, presumably Yu, closed the door and locked it. He bowed."What would you like to order?"

"Don't worry."  Suga called. 

I shrugged. "Why would I? If iI need to get out, I'd just break the door."

"Now, let's not do that. Boss doesn't want anymore bills for the things we've damaged." Dylan patted me on the back. "This is BTS. "

The seven boys took off their masks and smiled

The seven boys took off their masks and smiled. Rap Monster, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, Jin, V, and Jungkook. They pointed at the guy. "That's-"

"I can introduce myself, thank you though." He interrupted. "I'm Yu Nishinoya. I was libero in a volleyball team called Karasuno, the crows, which won Japan Nationals." 

Dylan and I nodded. "So why?"

He sighed. "Its been a while, and I'm satisfied after winning, and I injured my shoulder, so yeah." 

"Oh."

"Well anyway, in the secret idol conversation world, I'm known to provide a place for idols to eat, drink, and socialize comfortably in my tiny shop. Tonight belongs to Bangtan Seonyeondan and you two."

"That's awesome!" Dylan smiled. "I'll take an iced Americano and sis will have..."

"Iced flat white."

"Coming up."

"Thanks."