Christmas ghost of the past

"Hey! Dylan, don't tickle me!" The girl laughed as Dylan pulled her in for a hug and a shower of kisses. "But you're so adorable how can I not?"

"I swear Dylan you are such a perfect boyfriend. How can a person be so amazing?"

"Be me." He sat her down on his lap and took a picture. "Aw you're so cute."

She giggled as her hair fell oven her eye. Dylan pushed her hair behind her ear and gazed at her lovingly.

"Anyway." She got off his lap and sat on the other side of the table. She glanced inside the black Gucci backpack. "You think she'll like it?"

Dylan nodded. "Definitely. She'll love it, trust me."

She played around with the crystal and glass object inside. It was medium sized shape, and very intracite and beautiful. It shone despite in being shadowed in a bbackpack.

"Oh! I see her!" She put the object back in the backpack delicately and zipped it. "Mina! You're here! Merry Christmas!"

Mina smiled from ear to ear. "Hey! Merry Christmas! Here's something for you!" Mina handed her a bag full of things. "Open it."

"Aw, Mina! This is so amazing! A Louis Vuitton coat! What is this?" She picked up a diamond pendant with the letter S engraved in it.

Mina clipped the pendant around her neck. "It's a specially made pendant for you, because you deserve the world."

"Here!" She gave Mina her present.

Mina squealed and hugged her very tightly. "Thank you so much! I can't even describe how beautiful it is." Mina held the crystal object in her hands and felt it. "I'll keep this forever."

"Girls." Dylan brought out a Micheal Kors blouse and Swarovski earrings for her. "Here honey. You said you wanted these."

"Oh my god...they were so expensive though! I feel bad."

"Stop, you're my girlfriend, you have to keep it."

"Thanks baby, here's your gift!" She brought out a pair of yeezys, and a Louise Vuitton tshirt.

Dylan picked her up and kissed her. "Thanks. I love it."

She looked at Mina. "Dylan. Mina. Did you guys buy gifts for each other?"

Dylan shoved his hand in his pockets and Mina looked away. "Guys. I know you do."

"Fine." They grumbled. The shoved their gifts to another and went back to their awkward gaze.

She sighed. "You two are so weird sometimes. I don't get you."

_______________________________________
So. . . We don't know who the girl is yet, or what the object was... but there are clues to what happens...will you guys find out in time for the future events? :)