ni

it was a chilly summer night. youngjae and mark had been planning their revenge for months now, and tonight they were finally acting on it.

mark's idea seemed crazy to him at first.

-
'wouldnt he recognize me with a wig on?!'

'thats what make up is for, youngjae-ah. havent you seen those 'power of makeup' videos before?'

'well okay, say he doesn't recognize me, then what do i do?'

'all you have to do is make him fall for you, then reveal yourself! he'll be humiliated and wont mess with you or me ever again.'

'you make it seem so easy. if i could make someone fall in love with me easily, won't you think id have a girlfriend by now?'

'thats why we'll do it during the summer. so you dont have to dress as a girl at school and you have plenty of time.

youngjae thought about it for a moment. he had nothing to lose, and humiliating im jaebum would be a great honor after all he's done to him.

'fine, i'll do it. but i'm not wearing a dress.'

-

'mark, why is there a skirt on my bed?' youngjae asked. they were getting ready for a karaoke night with jackson and his friends. yes, this plan included getting close with jackson. mark should hate him, but something inside him told him that jackson didn't have bad intentions.
so, a few months before summer, mark dm'ed jackson something about 'sorry for punching your best friend but can we be friends?'

mark was an introvert so this was the only way he could talk to jackson. plus, jackson's best friend kind of hated him and didn't want to see his face ever again.

somehow though, tonight jackson convinced jaebum to let mark come hang out, saying that mark isn't bringing youngjae. because he wasn't.

mark_tuan
hey is it ok if i bring a friend?
her name is minji and she wanted to hang out

jacksonwang852
sure i guess
just dont be flirting with her the whole time

mark_tuan
jealous?
shes more interested in jb lol

jacksonwang852
why tho
am i ugly

mark_tuan
ur cute or whateva

'you said you weren't gonna wear a dress.' mark retorted as he chatted with jackson, smiling unknowingly.

'who are you talking to?' youngjae asked, making his way over to mark with the skirt clenched in his hand.

'jackson.' the older answered, trying to hide his phone from youngjae.

'what are you hiding?' youngjae questioned, tickling mark's neck to retrieve the older's phone from his hand. immediately, mark let go, angry at his bodies ticklishness.

'are you flirting with him?!'

'maybe.'

'mark!' youngjae whined.

'hey, i can't help it! his best friend might be a jerk but he's cute and funny!' youngjae scoffed at his best friend.

'whatever. come help me with the makeup and outfit.'