roku

'oh, youngjae?'

youngjae looked around, observing his surroundings. he seemed to be in jaebums room, but jaebum was not to be seen. instead, the voice was heard through the walls, probably in the living room.

'yeah, i cant believe he fell for it, that dumbass.'

youngjae stood still from where he was standing, as if making a sound would trigger something. jaebum seemed to be talking to someone on the phone in a different room.
of course he never loved me. he was just trying to get a quick fuck out of me from this whole thing.

the tables have turned, and youngjae was reaping what he sowed.

'i said i loved him, and that faggot believed me.' pause. 'what? hell no, i dont love him. i never did. its his fault for trying to get back at me.'

how stupid could youngjae be? this whole plan backfired, and he wasted all this time trying to fool jaebum. it was all his fucking fault.

he doesnt love you. he was lying.

-

sunlight shined through the slits of jaebums bedroom blinds into youngjaes eyes, the uv rays stronger because of the season.
before he opened his eyes, he could feel the sticky warmth of another naked body around him, and recalled the events of last night.

'f-fuck, jaebum!'

'i love you.'

but did he? after that dream youngjae had, it didnt seem so far from reality. how could jaebum love youngjae only after two months of them hanging out?

he had no time to sneak out of jaebums arms as the older pulled him closer to his body, groaning in annoyance.

youngjae stilled, afraid of waking the older now. that was until he felt a pair of lips moving on the back of his neck, kissing a few spots.

'you taste good, youngjae...'

the younger flushed at the compliment, wriggling in jaebums arms. jaebum turned youngjae so that he was facing him, gazing into his barely open eyes.

'i know you might hate me, but i wasnt lying when i said i love you.' jaebum said, a reassuring hand on his neck.
youngjae couldnt help but smile at the warmness of jaebum and his statement, but he couldnt ignore that his plan backfired.

after a few quiet moments of what looked like jaebum admiring youngjae freshly woken up, he said,'why did you dress as minji?' and chuckled.

oh, right.

'i-i...'

'i knew it was you the whole time, you know.'

youngjae suddenly felt enraged. jaebum knew the whole time? even when he 'apologized' to youngjae? why didnt he say something before.
the younger backed out of jaebums grip and sat up.

'and you didnt tell me anything?'

jaebum sat up as well, surprised at youngjaes outburst. 'well, it was kinda funny at first-'

'funny? like how you would push me around the hallways, right?' youngjae retorted, getting out of the comforter. he would have been embarrassed at their nakedness but he was dripping with anger.

a firm hand wrapped around his wrist, stopping him from walking away.

'youngjae, baby-'

'dont call me that.' he said as he pulled on his boxers from the floor. 'this whole thing was a mistake.'

'it didnt sound like a mistake last night.' jaebum replied cockily from his bed.