kyuu

i changed the cover bc youngjae is supposed to be blonde in this fic lol

-

jaebum woke up with the feeling of a body in his arms. as his eyes cleared from slumber, he took a good look at the back of youngjaes blond head and squeezed the boy in his arms tighter. he already had the younger in his grip due to his habit of suffocating any object in his arms while he slept. youngjae seemed to be asleep still, so jaebum enjoyed the warmth of him in his arms on a quiet saturday morning. he knew it wouldnt last very long.

having blue balls seemed to be a reoccurring theme when he was with youngjae; including last night when youngjae had not so innocently danced on him.

now seemed to be deja vu when youngjae groaned in his sleep, shuffling backwards to be impossibly closer to jaebums body. that included his ass on jaebums dick, once again.

jaebum wasnt about to take advantage of the unconscious boy with his hard on, so he tried to shake youngjae awake.

'youngjae-ah, get up.'

'mmm' he refused. until he felt something hard on his butt.

crap, he's hard. what do i do? youngjae thought to himself, his eyes wide open without jaebum seeing.

'we need to talk about this whole thing.' jaebum stated, sounding serious even with a boner.

fuck that. 'i don' wanna talk..' youngjae said, the morning getting to his voice, sounding high pitched and cracky.

'youngjae, we have to ta-' the younger cut off the older by turning around and getting on top of him. he placed his lips on top of jaebums and began to kiss him slowly. it really should have tasted gross, but jaebum was too distracted by the blonde boy sitting on his dick now.

'mmph- youngjae wait-' jaebum grabbed hold of youngjaes arms as they made out, trying to stop him.

'we'll talk later-' kiss. 'i cant talk to you with this in your pants' youngjae says whilst wiggling his ass on jaebum.

'fuck.' jaebum mutters as he latches his mouth on youngjaes and takes control, fighting for dominance with his tongue. youngjae pushes the older down when he tries to sit up, not disconnecting from his lips.

he stops making out with him to pull off his own shirt and boxers, leaving them still on his thighs. seeing jaebum under him with lust filled eyes gave him a sudden burst of courage, leading him to grabbing one of jaebums hand with both of his. youngjae then moved the hand upward towards his lips, suckling on two digits.
the olders eyes fluttered, watching the younger lick and suck in his fingers. his dick became even harder, and youngjae was well aware of this.

after the younger felt jaebums fingers were wet enough, he lead his hand to his ass. he thought jaebum would get the idea, but he didnt feel the pressure of his fingers.

'we need lube, babe.' jaebum said, concerned for youngjaes ass.

'its okay, you'll make me wet.' youngjae stated boldly, with his face tinted pink.

and so, the older pushed one finger into him, careful not to be too rough. it stung, youngjae would admit, but this type of pain jaebum was giving him he liked. jaebum kept fingering him with one digit and crooked his finger to hit that spot that caused youngjae to writhe on top of him. he slipped in his middle finger, making youngjae moan in pleasure and leak fluids. jaebums fingers werent exactly long, but they were definitely bigger than youngjaes.