go

youngjae had no idea what would come next. when him and mark had planned this whole scheme, everything seemed clear and certain. now, he was left with these feelings he never wanted inside of him.

no, it wasn't love. if anything, he hated jaebum. but something inside him wanted more. he wanted jaebum to hold his hand for longer than he usually would, for his touches to linger on his skin.
everything was coming back to bite him in the ass. if he and mark hadnt thought of this whole revenge thing, he wouldnt want this. jaebum would continue to harass him when school started again and he wouldnt have caught these weird feelings for his own bully.

he tried to remember all the times jaebum called him names and hit him on the back of his neck, the tripping in the hallway to fuel him throughout this whole thing. but those thoughts always seemed to be interrupted with the feeling jaebums lips left on his, the burning swipes of his fingers on youngjaes thighs.

there wasnt anything more to come than sex now. once they would get steamy, youngjae could finally reveal himself and be over with this whole thing with the rewarding heartbreak of im jaebum. yes, thats what he wanted. youngjae had to remind himself that this was all to hurt jaebum for all the times he hurt him.

what he wasnt ready for was his next visit to jaebums house. he had to initiate sex because it was clear that jaebum wouldnt do anything without minjis permission. he had the fear of popping a boner, but realized he shouldnt be even getting one from jaebum. thats just all sorts of fucked up.

this whole thing was fucked and he wanted to quit already, and possibly change his identity and move to america to get away from this mess.

-

jaebums feelings were all over the place. why didnt he stop this from the moment he found out it was youngjae? he didnt feel compelled to do so whenever 'minji' would kiss and flirt with him. it was wrong of him to take advantage on youngjae, knowing it was him this whole time, but it felt so right. everything they did together felt right which didnt add up considering how much he fucked with youngjae for all these years.

and he knew what was coming next. youngj- 'minji' never liked to go on dates outside his house, and their last hangout left him with blue balls and his heart thumping.

it was so wrong but he wanted more of that boy. he didnt care if the whole gag was up, he just wanted that boy to be his, to belong to him. he was tired of all this minji bullshit and just wanted it to be over already.

the fear for what would happen after summer rose in him thinking about it. but was soon interrupted with a text from the devil he was thinking of.

'minji'
hey jaebummie, im sorry for leaving so unexpectly last time :<

jaefuck
its okay, minji.
lets hang out tomorrow?

'minji'
sure !!
i was thinking ....

jaefuck
yes, baby?

'minji'
maybe ..
we can do more tomorrow?

jaefuck
more?
are you sure youre ready?

'minji'
yeah
im ready 😘

-

youngjae wasnt ready. at all. his and marks plan was all leading up to this. and knowing mark was probably off smooching with jaebums best friend made it worse.
mark and jackson actually liked each other while jaebum and youngjae were in this hurricane of a 'relationship' all for youngjaes amusement.