James-First Met

Soo, I met James in a really boring place on my first day of....yeah you guessed it! School...

I was heading towards my form room but got stopped on the way by a tall lad. I looked at him with a confused face and as the idiot I am, I questioned him "Do I know you?". He smiled and gave me a chuckle. "Sorry, I am new here and would like to know where room 7 is" his voice was soft and gentle. Like an angel. I looked up at him and pointed in the direction he needed to go. He thanked me and suggested that we should meet up later on. I babbled on saying that I would love to. "Love at first sight! Is this it? Is this what love felt like?" As these thoughts scrolled through my head, I remembered that I needed to go to my class.

I walked in and sat down quietly. Looking up at the teacher, I noticed her glaring at me. She called me over to the front. That sudden moment my mind filled with thoughts "Was she going to give a detention? Am I in trouble!?"

The teacher gave me news which made me happy, nervous and left me a little shook too.

"There is a new guys and he is in form 7. However that was a mistake and he was supposed to be in here. I would like you to go get him please and he will be shadowing you today."

I replied calmy with a simple OK and took the note and strolled of to room 7.

"This meant that he will be following me today and going to the exact same classes as me!" I whispered quietly to myself!

I read the note only to notice his name: James Bell. How cute!

Carefully, I opened the door and walked up to the teacher. Handing him the note, I glared around the class and stopped, the minute I saw James.

"James Bell! Please Follow Jasmine Hall; you are moving to a different form. Sorry about the inconvenience." The teacher reported to the class in a very loud voice that my eardrum could have exploded!

James got down from his seat and dashed out the door within a split second! The minute he was out the door,he shut it and rambles on about how annoying that class was.
"All you hear is everyone complaining about how they didn't want to come to school today!" Your like an angel! Thank you so much!" He bursted out to me.

I guided him to my classroom and informed him that he has to spend the rest of the day following me. He even had to sit by me in class!

So...now you know how we met. Throughout the entire day we were stuck together like magnets!
And now here we are still stuck with each other!