Joe-First Met

Well this is self explanatory! I met him in Work! Yayyy so interesting!!*sarcasm* Let's just get on with it!

I walked in through the rusty old door and went up towards my boss. Hello, I'm Jasmine Hall and I am meant to start work here today. My boss was quite nice and she kindly ordered me to stay with Joe today and he will help me out.

As I went to him, he glared at me and questioned me as to why I am here. I told him that I am going to work here and he had to help me get to know where things are and how to handle everything.

He was quite rude at the beginning so I would speak to him with sass but after a month, we started to get along with each other. By then I started falling for him because the shop would usually be quite busy in the mornings so we would listen to music to speed up our pace. We noticed that we had the same taste in music and during evenings it was not that crowded or bus so we would talk to each other and try to get to know each other a little better.

Now we always stare at each other and we started texting each other recently and he is so dreamy.

So now you know about Joe too! What do you think so far is he nice and dreamy or boring and idiotic?