John-First Met

Well I am not even gonna explain this since I already have before!

Remember....looking through my phone....dinner... Sweetie... When are you coming back from your holiday?

No? Well that ain't my fault!

Soz ....

Alright then I will tell you the story again with the exact same words.

I was going through a normal day when a text came to my phone.

Unknown Number: Hello

At that moment I was like ughhh stupid unknown numbers but i liked messing around with people so...

Me: Hello sweetie. When are you coming home?

And then this happend...

Unknown Number: Ummmm...

Me: What's wrong sweetie?

Me: Love you♡

Unknown Number: Hi hun I'll be there in a week. I wanted to ask if you wanna talk for a bit?

Me: Sure love♡

Unknown Number: So how are you?

Me: Oh i'm fine!

Me: I'll call u back in a minute got to go eat dinner!

Then I deleted the chat and blocked him though!

But then i felt bad so I unblocked him and found out that he had given me so many texts that haven't been getting through.

After that we basically spoke for a month and it was fun but honestly speaking, I only texted him to waste my time when I was bored. Especially since I was on holiday from work and James was away on holiday. But now everyone is back together again...

Did that jog your memory? If not them soz!