Introduction

Eleyna Karatzon was a young lady and daughter of high Fae, born in the Winter Court.
Her father was a high Fae from the Winter Court. He had long white hair, and blue, violent eyes. And he was as white as snow. He was the general of the High Fae of the Winter Court himself.
Her mother was different though. Her mother was much more different.  Her mother had black hair that ended by her shoulders, and had turquoise eyes. And her skin had actually a tint.
What her parents together had, was unusual. Because her mother.. was from the Night Court.
Eleyna has one sister: Elenthia. And three brothers: Moris, Altair and Rouvin.
Elenthia was Eleyna's favorite sibling. Her brothers always tried to pull her down, just because of what she was.
She was the healer of the Court.
Her mother always supported her by what she was doing. But her father on the other hand, hated what she was doing.
"Use your powers!," , "Do something what really matters," or "You could be a more powerful Fae, but instead of this you decided to be a healer?," were the main sentences he said to Eleyna.
A disappointment she was to her father.
Her mother and sister were the real persons that actually cared about her. And that's why it hurts so much... that they are the ones who are gone..