Chapter 8 "Party"

Summer

I looked up from my books to see Skye getting ready for the night. She invited me to tag along with her but I declined. Her "friends" didn't ask me to go while we were at the library so I knew they didn't want me to come. I needed to catch up on homework anyways.

"How do I look?" She asked. She wore a lace crop top with a leather jacket & shinny jeans. She had combat boots and her braids were half up in a bun and the rest down.

"You look cute! When are you supposed to leave?" I asked.

She looked down at her phone, and grabbed her purse. "Actually right now. They're outside waiting in the car. I don't know why when we can just walk to the girl's dorm."

"Okay well be safe and call me if you need anything." I said.

"Okay girl. See ya."

I continued my homework & got tired after reading five long chapters. I glanced at my phone and saw that it was already after midnight. I turned my light off and went to bed.

~~~~~
Skye

It barely took us five minutes to drive towards the back part of campus where the better dorms were. This was an apartment style dorm which meant every person had their own room & just shared the common area. We rode the elevator to the second floor and the closer we got down the hallway, I could already smell the weed and hear the music booming in the hallways.

"Hailey this is a girl's room right?" I asked.

"No they moved it to some guy's place. Is that a problem?" She said. Before I could respond she had already knocked on the door and someone opened it.

Once we walked in, it was more guys than girls and I started to become uncomfortable. Hailey and Alex greeted their friends and I just stood beside them. We sat on the couch and immediately a guy walked up and handed me a drink.

I was hesitant to take it at first but I didn't want to feel bougie or anything. Hailey and Alex were already boo'd up and sitting on folks laps. I started sipping the drink and it was really tasty. It tasted fruity and very sweet. The guy who gave me the cup sat beside me and began talking.

"Hey lil mama. What's your name?" He asked.

"Skylar, yours?" I asked. He was cute and flexed his dimples every time he smiled.

"Hmm Skylar I like. I'm JT." He responded.

"JT? You can't even give me your real name?" He laughed as I kept sipping. The drink was too good to stop.

"Naw baby girl. Everyone calls me JT. You a senior?" He asked.

I lied and shook my head yes. He looked down at my cup and saw that it was already empty. He looked at my cup and smiled really weird. It kinda creeped me out but I shook it off.

"Hey imma go fill up your cup so we can talk some more." He left and I looked at Hailey and Alex to see them grinding on guys as the men rubbed their hands up and down their bodies. I have never seen anything like it. As I looked around everyone was doing something nasty.

Some were smoking, others were dancing, practically fondling over one another and the rest were posted up on the walls.

JT came back and sat closer to me. Normally I would have a problem with it but oddly it didn't bother me. He placed his hand on my thigh and started back talking. What he was saying, I had no clue. Faces started to blur and voices started to blend as one...

Narrator's POV

The boys standing in the kitchen looked around the room and smiled devilishly. Every semester it's routine to invite a certain number of girls to take turns having sex. It's tradition and the fraternity's way of entering brotherhood and becoming men. The pledgers weren't actually allowed to have sex with the girls, just the members. But they were permitted to touch their bodies and kiss them. JT always took it next level since he was a senior and star athlete. In his mind, he was untouchable.

JT, the ringmaster out the bunch, always chose the baddest girl and tonight just so happened to be Skylar Carter. He didn't know she's the daughter of music royalty, and even if he did, it still wouldn't have stopped him.

Once she walked into the room, JT knew he had to personally hand her a drink. Justin spiked her punch and made it his mission to offer her two drinks. Having he drink more than two would result in bodily harm for her and couldn't risk having too much of his concoction in her system. Just enough for slight memory loss. Once he knew that Skylar's vision would blur, he led her into his bedroom and closed his door.

******COMMENT, VOTE********

Next chapter coming today !