Chapter 10 "Wait, WHAT?"

Beyoncé

I got a call from Skye, but it was really from Summer saying they're pulling up to the house. It's 5:30 am and there's no reason for them to be here at this kind of hour. Summer wouldn't say anything over the phone so all me & Shawn could do was wait.

"Bey they're here." Shawn said. I looked out the window & knew something was immediately was wrong with Skylar. I specifically told her to not let anyone drive her car & the fact that she's limping is scaring me.

"Shawn Skye is limping go help her!" I said. I stood by the door while he got the girls. I turned on the lights inside the foyer and held the door wider for them.

"Oh my God what happened to her?" I looked at Summer.

"Uhhh y'all may wanna sit down for this." Me and Shawn looked at her but led the way to the living room. Skye was definitely not herself because she didn't even give us eye contact nor greet us.

"I hate that we had to meet again like this but earlier Skye went to a party with two of our classmates & when she got back it was really late & her clothes were bloody. I think she got raped." She said. I brought my hands to my face and rushed to Skye.

"Skye, baby please talk. Did that really happen?" She finally looked up at me & I saw the answer in her eyes. I just held her close.

"Shawn we gotta get her to Dr. Kym!" His eyes were filled with a bit of anger mixed with sadness & tiredness but he left to go make that call.

"Summer you can sit down and get comfortable. Do you wanna go ahead and go back to sleep?" I asked. She sat down.

"No ma'am. I'm sleepy but I just wanna make sure she's okay."

"She didn't change her clothes right?"

"No I made sure she didn't change anything because it's evidence & she's only wearing that windbreaker because her top was ripped." I furrowed my eyebrows and lifted her shirt to see scratch marks & her torn crop top.

Shawn walked back into the room & said we can go ahead & meet with Dr. Kym. Summer & Skye got in the back as Shawn drove us.

"Summer does your mom know you're here?" I asked. I turned around to face her.

"Yes I called her before we got here. She actually wants to check up on us cause she looks out for both of us at school." She said.

"She works there?" I asked.

"Yes she works at the cafeteria." She said.

"Okay well I'll let you know when to call her." I said.

~~~~~~
We just left our private doctor and Skye indeed got raped at that party. Shawn had to console me because I broke down after Dr. Kym said she had extreme vaginal tearing and because she was a virgin, it only made the pain worse. I mean, I knew she was a virgin but I guess it finally hit me everything that has happened to my baby.

She told us the next steps to take for Skye's health & also legal wise since we're dealing with sexual assault. We thanked her for coming during her off day to see us and left to go home. Shawn already contacted our lawyers & publicists before we left the house because this school is not getting away with what happened on campus. Plus we don't need anything leaking to the media, and if it does we're suing because Skylar is still a minor.

"Summer follow me to the guest room." I showed her the guest room and she dropped her duffle bag on the bed.

"Mrs. Carter here's Skye's clothes. I kinda rushed with packing so it's just a few pairs of underwear & her leggings." I took the items and looked at her.

"You don't have to be so formal & call me Mrs. Carter. I think we're all passed that. Ms. Bey, Ms. Beyonce, or hell Mama Bey is fine. Whatever you wanna call me." I told her.

"Okay." She said.

"Well get some rest honey & when you wake up lunch will be ready & everything you need to shower are in the bathroom." I closed the door as Summer climbed into bed.

~~~~~~
Summer

I woke up from my sleep, & saw the time was 3pm. I got up to get my shower essentials and was actually grateful I didn't have to worry about shower shoes or anything like that. Community showers at school are NOT the move and The Carter's definitely have the BEST water pressure lmao.

I dried myself off, and slipped on my leggings and oversized tshirt. I grabbed a pair of tube socks & walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I followed the sounds and saw Ms. Beyoncé sitting on the countertop watching TV on a flat screen against the wall. She was focused on Love & Hip Hop and it was a sight to see.

"Hey sweetie. You sleep good?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am. The bed felt like heaven since I'm so used to twin beds at school." She laughed and motioned me into the kitchen.

"Do you want a sandwich? I didn't want to make something heavy when we'll be having dinner soon." She said.

"Yes a turkey sandwich please." She hopped off the counter as I took a seat on a bar stool at their island.

"So do you have a license Skye?" Ms. Beyoncé asked. She was spreading mayo & honey Dijon mustard on my bread. Fancy ass sandwich! I would've been fine with just turkey, mayo, and bread but she's adding lettuce, tomatoes & Swiss cheese on this bih!

"No ma'am. I know I shouldn't have drove Skye's car but I didn't want to call 911 and make a scene since y'all are famous." I said.

"Oh no honey. You're not in trouble at all. I just wanted to know because Skye mentioned y'all were both 17. I actually wanted to thank you." She passed me my plate & grabbed a variety pack of chips & I chose barbecue chips.

"Thank me for what?" I asked. I bit into my sandwich and it was heavenly.

"Thank you for being so calm throughout the whole situation and taking care of Skylar the way you did. It takes a very strong person to handle an incident like that for your roommate. I really don't know what we'd do if it wasn't for you." She almost started tearing up.

"Awww Ms. Bey come come." I motioned for her to hug me as she laughed. We embraced. "It's no problem. Skye's my friend & if there's anything I can do I will." I said.

"Can I give you another hug?" I laughed a little. Ms. Beyoncé is so cute. She's definitely the homie now!

"Yes!" She gave me another hug and got back on the counter to finish talking to me while I ate. She's really cool & I didn't know what to expect from her personality but she's definitely a funny ass person & just chill. I asked her if Skye was up yet and she said she was but wanted to be alone for awhile. I understood because I'm sure she's traumatized but hopefully we can cheer her up a bit at dinner.

*****COMMENT, VOTE*****

This chapter is really just a set up for Skye's POV that's coming up & what The Carter's are going to do next. I hope you liked it & I appreciate your feedback!

What do you think The Carter's should do next?

You think someone from the party will leak out anything if they recorded some stuff? 👀

Y'all still want Summer to beat Alex & Hailey's azz? 😂