Chapter 9 "Danger"

Narrator's POV

JT thrusted into Skylar with one last force before he decided that he had enough. Skylar, drugged up and all, put up a fight because of the discomfort she felt between her legs but the drug disabled her better judgment to scream. She couldn't articulate what she was experiencing, and silently prayed that God would take her out of this misery.

Once JT walked into his bathroom, Skylar began to get out of the crazy daze and immediately felt pain. Her body was extremely sore and she looked down to see that her panties and pants were down to her ankles and crop top torn off. She instantly cried now that she got a visual and needed to get away. She felt dirty and couldn't believe this just happened to her.

Her virginity snatched.

Her innocence gone.

Her dignity lost.

A moment that will forever hunt her.

Within seconds she mustered up the little bit of energy she had left to pull her pants up and zip her leather jacket. Skylar picked up her shoes from the floor even though bending down was painful. She dashed from the room just as JT was opening the bathroom door and bypassed the dancing bodies.

"Where the fuck is Hailey and Alex," she thought as she walked back to her room. More so limp her way back. The girls were still at the party without a care in the world for their group mate's whereabouts.

~~~~~

Summer

I woke up from my sleep when I heard keys jiggling way too hard at the door. It stopped and now I heard loud tapping to replace the key noises. I glanced down at my phone and saw that it was close to 4 am. I got up from bed and noticed Skye wasn't in hers.

I opened the door and immediately covered my mouth.

"OH MY GOD! What happened?" I said to Skye. Her makeup was smeared all over her face and her bun was undone. Her pants were barely zipped and she had blood stains and bruising on some parts of her wrists and stomach.

I pulled her into our room and looked down the hallway. Nobody was watching so I closed our door. I led Skye towards her desk and turned the light on.

"Skye please talk." I asked. She looked so out of it and this made me start to panic.

"Skye what happened at that party?" I started to tear up because the girl was shaking after I said that.

"Alright, alright you don't gotta tell me anything but we gotta go to the hospital!" I said out loud. She's not talking and I already know for a fact she's been raped.

"No! We can't go. I can't have the media see me like this." She finally said.

"Skye we have to! You're hurt and we gotta get you checked out." I said. She started to cry. I paced our floor and tried to think. Skye's cries were getting louder and louder.

"What do you want me to do? I gotta call 911." I said.

"I wanna go homeeeee. I need my Mommy." She sobbed. I didn't even take in the fact that media really would be at the hospital it word got out so I needed to get her home fast.

I grabbed a bag and threw a couple of tees and leggings for us & I got a pair of shoes for the both of us. I got our underwear and bras and made sure they were separated in my bag. I grabbed her car keys and slid my Nike slides on.

"Alright we gotta go." I said. I don't have a license so I'm nervous as hell driving her car but I gotta be the strong one.

"We can't go I need to shower!" She yelled.

"I know you feel uncomfortable in these clothes but you can't change. Here grab this hoodie and take the jacket off." I told her. I've seen too many Law & Order SVU episodes to know you never tamper with evidence. I knew the lower half of her body is where most of the DNA would be so her taking off her jacket won't affect anything. Surprisingly, she didn't put up a fight about not showering and leaned on me as we walked out the back entrance of our dorm.

I'm super tiny so we're slowly making our way to Skye's car in the dark. I mean, she is leaning most of her body weight on me.

I threw the bag in the backseat and helped Skye into the passenger side. She slowly sat down and I knew it was painful just from the wincing she was doing. I got in the car and checked to see if her home address was programmed in her GPS.

Thank God it was.

I figured once we were halfway there I'd call my mom and then call Skye's parents once we got closer to their house. I pulled out of the parking lot and prayed to God like 20 times to help us get there safely.

Taking her to the hospital wouldn't have been the best idea because of her family's status. I hoped by bringing her home can help us get down to what happened since she'll be in a safer environment. Hell I would to because I did not sign up to a school with rapists on the loose. Oh and trust and believe I'm fucking up Hailey and Alex ON SIGHT when I see them. She went with them to the party and now they're MIA? Naw, I'm throwing hands and asking questions later.

I drove down the road with ease once I realized it's 4am in the morning and nobody's on the rode. And I was grateful that the drive to L.A is a straight shot. I couldn't glance over at Skye because (1) I would've cried seeing her and (2) I'm nervous as hell behind this wheel! She's just staring out the window silently crying.

Oddly enough Marvin Sapp's "Never Would've Made It" played on the radio to fill the eeriness in the car.

God please let us make it to her house safely.

*******COMMENT, VOTE*******