nine

Name: Noah Schnapp

                                                                          Fairytale: The Princes

                          Once upon a time, there was a prince whose name was Haon. Haon was gay, but he was set to marry a princess. He had his eyes set on a particular prince however, and his name was Nnif. Everyone thought these two princes had extraordinary names, yet it was just their father's names backwards.

Haon was destined to marry the prince, instead of the princess he was set up to marry, Eillim. He also knew that Nnif was set up to marry princess Eidas. Haon nor Nnif wanted to marry princesses. They wanted, but didn't know, that they liked each other.

Haon took his father's horse on a ride to travel to the Northern kingdom, where Nnif resided. "Greetings, Nnif!" Haon called up to the room where Nnif sat. Nnif's face lit up.

"Salutations, Haon!" He waved, a bit too eargerly. Haon waved at his crush, smiling widely. He knew that Nnif might like him as more than he thought. That meant he might not have to marry the princess that he had been set up with by his father.

"I've come to ask if you'd like to come down and talk with me for a second?" Haon motioned his hand down to the plush grass near a bench. Nnif climbed down the wooden ladder below his feet. They took seats at the wooden bench.

"I've come to ask-" Nnif broke Haon's words, by placing a light kiss on his cheek.

"I don't wanna marry a princess, either."

                                                                                   The End!!

"okay, finn, be honest! how sucky is this?" i looked over at the dark haired boy sitting beside me.

he looked into my eyes, and i could tell her was gonna be honest to me. "it was honestly amazing, like you little schnipper." he kissed my cheek.

"and you know, finn, i don't wanna marry a princess either."

a/n: tHis isNt the EnD. "the end" was the end of noah's fairytale haha