eleven

finn

i heard a light knocking pattern on noah's door. "i will get that door!" noah laughed, but said proudly.

i gave him a thumbs-up. i twiddled my thumbs until a happy millie entered. "NOAH!" i heard a faint yell of excitement from millie.

sadie stood beside her. they were grasping each other's hands.

i grasped noah's hand, because i didn't want to make this any more awkward.

"if you guys don't already know, this is finn." noah titled his head at me, leaning it on my shoulder.

"hey," i laughed. they smiled. "yup, i'm pretty gay." wow that was really stupid, why'd i say that?

"embrace the gay," sadie laughed, causing the rest of us to laugh along with her.

"be the GAY!" millie screeched on the last word. i laughed and noah almost spit out some soda he was drinking.

"schnapple, if you want me to stay, we should play truth or dare.." millie suggested.

noah nodded as to say 'sure.' i wasn't a fan of that game but i supposed it'd be fun.

millie and sadie motioned us to them, as they sat on the carpet. we formed a square, or a demented circle.

"okay noah, truth or dare?" millie asked, resting her head on sadie's shoulder. i mouthed dare at him, winking.

"dare." noah smiled, glaring at millie. she made an evil grin. oh, fuck.

"i dare you to... um... kiss finn!" noah glared at me, yet his lips curved a smile.

he smashed his lips into mine, and broke it after 10 seconds. "there, millie. dare done."