Larry.

I am dedicating this to MrsBreanneHoran030, just because she's my favorite author/friend/inspritation.

This is just an idea I have had for like ever and ever, but I decided to give you the idea and you guys tell me if you like it or hate it. Please comment below if you do or not, and maybe, just hit the vote button...

I love my little larry-elounor shipping unicorns a whole bunchs.. (I don't see why we really need a rivialing between us, I mean we supposed to be one fandom not two... #justsaying) Anyway, enjoy and tell me if you love or hate it, so I don't waste my time on this.

-Rachel Styles loves her unicorns <3

Book One: Larry.

Book two: Adopted by Larry.

Description:

Harry's an exchange student to many different schools, but when his father's job moves him to Doncaster, England, he meets someone he never thought would be more then just someone that you would bump into in the hallway on the way to each class. Louis, a classic nerd, his nose in a different book everyday.

However, when Harry and Louis began showing their affection in public in front both their Christan families doesn't go over well. Harry's parents want their son happy, but with a wife and kids, not another husband, but are welling to accept Harry's decision. Louis' parents aren't happy at all; Louis' father, being the preist from the church- both families attend- you could say he was outraged.

Louis knew he would be, but he also knew that he would have to be told sooner or later. He guessed sooner was better, but never would be better for Louis' parents. They already had an arranged marriage set up from him with a girl named Eleanor, and she was gorgeous, but Louis just wasn't happy.

Louis' father wanted everything in the world for his son, that made him happy, but a boyfriend wasn't one thing he approved of. Louis' mother didn't have any say, one word that came from her mouth about it, and she would be accused of loving the devil, like Louis.

Will Harry stick around with Louis' fathers constant hating or will he leave him so Louis' father can be happy with him? So Louis can have Eleanor like his father intended.

So guys, what did you think? Hate it, love it? Vote worthy?

Idk, I just had this in my idea book(That's just full of Larry, and so yeah...)