Chapter Nine:

Harry POV

:: December 23 ::

I settled in my new one bedroom flat. A few childhood pictures of my family laid out on the wall and the coffee table.

I flipped my curls, knowing I don't have to be up this early. I dropped out of school, I only go to church ever now as then when my grandparents are in town.

I've tried to avoid seeing Louis. The less I see him, the less he'll be in my mind; I'm hoping.

Occasionally, Zayn, Niall, or Liam will come over and hang out, but lately everyone's been leaving me out of everything. That doesn't really bother me much. I would rather be alone, now. If I can't have Louis, then I might as well die alone.

I flipped the egg in the pan, staring at the grease around the egg white. I gulped, I turned the burner off and threw the egg away. I can't eat, I can't really do anything anymore. The will for me to do anything is basically gone.

Since I started, pushing everything and everyone from my mind, I started to not care about what they thought.

::

I slept somewhat peacefully on the couch bed in my flat, until my phone buzzed loudly beside me.

I was hesitate to open the message, but I ended up reading what had been sent to me.

Harry, please come home and enjoy Christmas and Christmas Eve tomorrow xx Mum

I sighed, knowing she probably invited half the church to come, as well, meaning Louis would be there and he would've brought Eleanor.

I replied with a Yeah I'll see what I can do. Then I walked into the kitchen. I would rather not go tomorrow, or Christmas Day even but mum's going to force me no matter what.

::

Louis POV

I watched my parents scream at each other across from me, Eleanor wasn't here at the moment so it was Zayn, my parents and me. Zayn had my arm around my shoulders, my head on his chest.

"Please! Do we have to do this now?! It's almost Louis' birthday!" My mom shouted, my dad's face turning a brighter red.

"That's all you seem to care about anymore. Louis. Why is Louis so important to you!" Dad screamed, I watched mom's face turn from angry to hurt and back to angry.

I'm the reason they were fighting.

"Maybe it's because he's our son, and I want him happy. And for your information, I liked Harry. He made Louis, our son, happy! But you obviously couldn't see that because you were too into yourself." My mom screames, Zayn's frown turned into a small grin as he kisses my head.

"I don't care who he dates anymore!" He turned to me, "Louis, date whoever the hell you want! I don't care!" And at the he slammed the door and the house went quiet.

A few moments later, Zayn offered to take me for a ride. I agreed, I liked going on rides with brother. We both climbed into his car, and I watched as the house sped farther in the distance. "Where are we going, bubs?" I asked, I watched Zayn play a grin on his face.

"Somewhere you belong." Zayn parked a few minutes later in front of an unfamiliar door. "Now come on Lou." I nodded and rushed to follow him.

Zayn knocked quietly on the door, and I heard footsteps on the hardwood floor before the door opened. "L-Louis.." Harry, the boy I would talk to at church, answered the door. Zayn stood back in the driveway, giving us privacy I guess.

Harry grabbed my face, and kissed my softly. I didn't know if that was right or wrong, but I heard fireworks going odd in my head, the bells chiming in. Our lips danced in unison to the music in my head.

Harry pulled away, giving me a smile, "I'm sorry, Lou. I just love you. I need you."

I stared at him, "I-I love you too." I smiled as the memories started flying back. Harry picked me up and spun me around.

"Is my Louis back?" Harry smiled down at me.

"Your Louis is back." I stood on my toes to peck his lips.

"Well I'll be going. You two enjoy each other." Zayn winked and ran back to the car.

This is part nine. Sorry for the short chapter and the wait but I've been having writers block on this one and I had other fics too.

Tornado & Grand Piano

Please don't hate me. Please comment below if you liked it. And vote maybe?