Chapter Six:

I dedicate Chapter Six to my another of my favorite authors like ever ever ever... irresitiblelarry <3 Best fanfics like ever ... They speak to me so personally, It's scary much I can relate to it

Anyway, enjoy this drama filled chapter- be prepared to cry. I was crying while writing this chapter.. so I wish you the best of best luck <3

-Rachel Styles

Louis POV

Friday - One Year Later -

Harry has been having to put up with my father's constant abuse every day he comes over, and I think he's had enough. I sure he doesn't leave me, it's been an amazing month with him, even with my dad's beatings afterwards. Dad's been beating Zayn, mum, and I for anything that happens. I could see Harry was already upset about my daily beating, but him being in the same state knew if you fight back, the beating only gets worse.

Zayn's the one that normally gets the worst beatings, for his rebellion and he always fought dad back during his. Evenutally, he learned that if he doesn't fight, the beating will end sooner. Now with bruises up and down my arms, trying to hide them from Harry, Niall, and Liam- plus the rest of the school- the last year of my school year. All four of us walk the stage in only a few more weeks, with prom on a week away, Harry already asked me, but we have to hide it from my dad.

He doesn't know about Harry, he thinks I dropped him a week ago, trying to stay 'faithful' to my 'beautiful wife', Eleanor. She and Chloe recently transferred to our school, the last year of their high school lives. I sighed, pulling the blazer Harry lent to me, a few weeks ago over my white button done, standing beside Zayn, watching him comb his quiff perfectly.

We both, linked arms, and walked downstairs together. Since Harry and I started going together, Zayn and I have really bonded, much more, since I started a rebellion with dad. Dad was forcing Zayn to come to church with us, this one time to make a good impression on Chloe's parents. After a few hours of agruing and a beatings, Zayn finally agreed to it.

::

As always, we were the first ones there, I watched the window for Harry, sighing at Eleanor and her parents stepping out of the car. Zayn patted my back, as he spotted Chloe. Zayn was still together with Perrie- Perrie recieving the same hate as Harry did- from our dad. "Louis." Eleanor hugged me, Chloe calling Zayn and pulling him into a hug. Both of us, rolled our eyes behind their backs, before letting go again.

I watched Harry and his parents sit in the auditorm, like they always do, but Harry kept his head down low. I tried to make my way over there, but with Eleanor's snapping about something I really didn't care about I couldn't do that. I saw a small, clearish-saltish tear fall off Harry's left cheek, his mum comforting him with her arm around him, but I could tell that wasn't working. "Eleanor can you please go get me some coffee?" I changed the subject, she happily obliged and skidded to the back room.

I made the opportiney to go over to Harry, "Hey Haz." I smiled, he nodded keeping his head down at his lap. I sat by the curly lad, although all his curls were now a quiff on top of his head. "Haz, you okay?" I asked, watching him shake his head no. I pulled him up and to the back of the auditorm, "Harry I'm sorry, but I have been having to 'impress' Eleanor's parents even if I really don't want too. Do you hate me?" I asked, I felt a spark against my lips, almost shocking. Harry scooped me up and kissed me right there, even front of everyone, well their backs. I let him continue, even if I was going to get beat for kissing him at church, I didn't care.

"I could never hate you, Lou." Harry pulled away, holding my hand beside us. I smiled, squeezing his hand, "Now go. Your finacee is wanting," He chuckled. I rolled my eyes, hugging him tightly, and slowly walked back over to the lost looking Eleanor holding a cup of coffee.