Prologue

So this is the prologue, and yes Harry's and Louis' family will be Christian in this fanfic, but it won't be verses of the bible or anything. Them being Christian working with the fanfic so that how it will be.

I hope you enjoy this <3 lol I'm so happy no school was today. So yeah. Oh and Louis won't have tattoos at the start of this. Just imagine Louis' fetus body for the beginning <3

Alright enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment for me and maybe share? OR not. Whatever makes you happy.

~Rachel Styles

"Mum, I'm not ready. I can't start the school year in the middle of the school year. Not again," I pleaded with my mother in front of the school doors.

"Harry, you will do great. You always do," She smiled, saying the same thing every other time we moved schools. "Just be yourself and I know the kids will love my little boy." She continued, I blushed lightly before pulling the strap over one shoulder and walking into the office.

"Harry Styles?" The front desk lady, Mrs. Smithers, asked. I nodded slowly, watching her fumble around with some student schedules on her desk. "There's your schedule, lock number and combintation and the map of the school." She smiled warmly. I nodded slightly and started to my first class.

I felt my stomach churn, like butter as I walked down the empty hallway.

"Everyone must be in homeroom, already." I thought to myself, reading the locker number and dialed in my combination hearing a click. I opened the door, putting my bag on the hook and shutting it again, before moving to homeroom.

I knocked on the locked door, seeing every student turn my way as the teacher marched to the door. "You must be Harry?" The teacher smiled, letting me in. I nodded, holding the schedule and map tightly in my nervous hands. Every student began to chuckle and whisper about whatever was so funny. "Just sit anywhere free." I nodded, and moved to every empty seat, watching every student put their back there shaking their head. Harry finally found one in the back with another boy beside him.

"Uhm, c-can I sit here?" I stuttered. The boy with glasses and tan skin looked up from his book and nodded before continuing to read again. Harry took a seat, "Well, I'm Harry and you are?"

"Liam," He coughed nervously. The rest of class I just sat back and tried to pay attention with the snickers around him it was difficult all though. He looked down at his fly, no that's zipped. I, even stared down at his shirt, everything looked fine. What could be so funny that someone would think it's so funny to keep a secret?

::

My morning classes couldn't have been slowly, with Homeroom, Maths, and Science, I sat in the back with the bookworms. I was alright with that, I mean he didn't understand why there always had to be labels at High School, so I ignored their snickers and tried to pay attention to whatever they were saying.

By Lunch, I tried to find a seat. but every seat was either occupied by a backpack or a body. I sighed, taking a seat at any empty table by the trashcans. I knew no one else would be sitting here, but I shrugged it off, and unfolded my paper bag and started removing the contents of the bag. A tuna sandwich, an apple, and some juice. I tore off the crust of my sandwich, because who likes that, and started eating the non-crusted sandwich. "Uhm, C-can we s-sit here?" A little feather-like voice asked me. I nodded, still chewing on my tuna sandwich.

"Harry." I finailly spit out, after the contents of the sandwich had gone down.

"L-Louis and that's uhm, L-Liam and N-Niall." They were all dress basically the same. All flannel shirts, loose jeans, converse, and some glasses. I smiled lightly, and continued eating my lunch until it was gone. I was about to get up, before the quiet voice stopped me. "Would you mind checking out our church this Sunday?" He reached out of his bag and gave me a flyer of his church. He was Christan. I nodded, agreeing to try to make it.

::

My afternoon classes went by fast, feeling like they were only a few minutes long. I pulled the backpack over my shoulder and waited for my mother to come by. I watched as less and as kids disappeared around me. Soon it was me and a few others. I sighed, sitting on an empty bench and dialed her number.

"I'm sorry, the number you are trying to reach is busy at this time. Please try again later," The automatic computer voice informed me. I sighed and started down the street.

Working late again, I sighed, kicking a can on my way home. I held my jacket closed, feeling the wind pick up as the sun went down behind a few buildings.

I walked inside the house, smelling hamburgers roasting in the kitchen, french fries frying next to the stove. I licked my lips at the aroma, my father watched the television while typing away at his computer, his job probably.

::

"Dinner is ready," Mum called father and I into the kitchen. I jumped off the couch and ran into the kitchen, rubbing my stomach at the food laid out of the table. "Harry, your hungry," She chuckled, grabbing the buns and laying one on her plate. I got my normal two hamburgers and dressed them in everything but mayo, then grabbing a handful of fries before sitting down.

"So tell us son, how was your first day of school. Meet anyone new?" My step-father, Robin, bit into his hamburger and waited for my reply.

I nodded at his question, but waited till the food was gone before answering, "I met three, and they even invited us to their church," I said, both parents were smiling. We have been searching for a church since we arrived.

I gave them the flyer Louis handed me at lunch and continued eating my dinner.

"So what's this boys name," My mum, Anne, asked, eating a golden fry.

"Louis, and his friends are Niall and Liam." I remembered, cleaning the plate off in the sink and sticking it in the dishwasher.

"Well, we might just try this church Sunday." She smiled, putting her plate and Robin's in the sink.

I nodded with a smile and ran to the bathroom across the hall to my room and started my shower. I sang quietly to myself, like I do every night, knowing that my parents were chuckling from behind the door.

So that's the prologue. I know it's not long, but the chapters will be longer. So what did you guys think? Could you just like comment below and maybe vote if it's worthy enough, if not just tell me so I don't waste my time with this fanfic series <3 please and thank you

-Rachel Styles loves her little unicorns <3