Chapter Three:

Hey guys, I hope you like it! I have been updating this one a lot, I know, but I have had more free time than normal- which with it snowing right now, I don't wanna get out of bed and do 'work' so I'm in bed, writing Larry....

I dedicate Chapter Three to one of my favorite authors (yes I have a lot) but she's like amazing.. ratedlarry <3 omg she's so gorgeous and talented

And video on the side of Larry, I just had too. It's my favorite Larry vid, well one of them.

-Rachel Styles <3

Harry POV

I blinked my eyes a few times, watching the white fluffy stuff fall to the ground. "Snow?" I questioned myself, I shook my head. I checked my phone's date, reading it as December first. I nodded, and started getting dressed for school, knowing we would have it even if it was snowing. England was used to all weather conditions. I marched down the stairs, buttoning my white button down, yawning tiredly. Almost hoping that we would have no school, that my mum would tell me go back to bed. "Harry, baby. Why are you up today so early?" Mum asked me in the kitchen, eating her toast next to my dad.

"It's a school day mum. Thursday." I looked at her confused, flipping my hair to the side.

"Baby boy, go back up to bed. It's a snow day. We are supposed to be a having a snow storm." She chuckled, and at that I ran back to bed stripping of my clothes and jumping in bed. A few minutes later, she walked back in, "Harry, dad and I have to go into work for a few hours. Will you be okay by yourself?"

"Yes, mum. I'm sixteen, aren't I?"

"Alright. If you get lonely, you can call over one of your friends." She smiled and left. I watched out the window as both cars went in opposite directions. I looked at my phone, nine in the morning. I sighed, and started texting Louis, asking if he could come over. He agreed, seeing as his parents were at the church, and Zayn was no where to be found.

I don't know how to feel about Zayn. He seems rebellious to me, almost like he doesn't believe in God. I don't know how someone couldn't believe in God, he's done so much for my mum and me, like get us out of my real dad's abusive home.

::

Around nine thirty, Louis arrived, shivering rapidly. "I have hot cocoa in the kitchen, boiling. If you liked some." I offered, Louis nodded, stripping off his heavy coat, following me to the kitchen. Louis had on some Hollister sweatpants and a tshirt, I'm guessing his pajamas. I handed Louis is cup, watching him melt at he warmth of the cup. "I'll go get some blankets and we can watch movies." He nodded, sitting down the table while I went upstairs to the hall closet. I grabbed two of the thickest blankets and laid them on the long couch that cornered in middle filling up two walls. "So what kind of movies do you like?" I asked.

I, evenutally, pointed to our movie display case and let Louis pick from our tiny selection of movies. He picked my favorite, Safe Haven. I nodded, and placed it in the DVD player and sat against the couch, laying back like a bed. Louis' toes touched my arm through the thick blanket I gave him, as he sat on the opposite side. He lay on his side, with both hands under his cheeks, the blanket hovering over his neck. I tucked my blanket over his feet, seeing him look up from the movie, smiling at me.

"I figured your feet were cold," I smiled. He nodded, smiling and giving me a thank you before we both continued the movie.

::

He sat up after the movie, "I just love that movie." He replied while I tried to stop the ending credits.

"I know. It's my favorite." I smiled, laying back down in front of him, his feet on my lap. I covered his freezing feet with my blanket, smiling. "I've seen it a dozen times, but every time I end up crying."