Chapter Seven:

Please early this update, love you guys <3

-Rachel Styles

Harry POV

*One Week Later*

I was still sitting in Louis' hospital room, waiting for moment for Louis to open his eyes so I can kiss him forever. Louis' family and my own has lost hope in him waking up, going back to their everyday lives, but I've remained in the same chair since Sunday, continuing to hold Louis' cold, pale hand. I kissed his forehead every now and then, but it wasn't the same as before.

Before, Louis and I would cuddle on the couch or bed and watch our programs- Doctor Who, Supernatural, or The Fosters- I would send him sweet butterfly kisses during the commericals or sometimes surprisely during the show. I missed him, I missed hearing his laugh, I missed feeling his small, soft lips on mine. I missed feeling the way he would squeeze my hand, just because, how he would lace our fingers together. More importantly, I missed Louis.

I was deep in thought about everything I missed about Louis, I didn't realize that his dad walked in. "Take your hand off my son please," he shouted, crossing his arms down at me.

I politely took them off of Louis, "can you please not scream at me? I would really appericate it," I quietly asked him, my eyes hanging over my eyelids.

::

"This is Mr. Tomlinson's room," The doctor asked, we all nodded in unision, "There's one way we could wake him up, but he would have no memories as of then. You would have to slowly help him gain them back, if it would at all." We nodded, agreeing to help, but I knew his dad wouldn't want me around to help him gain it back. "Alright, I'll go schedule," That was is. The doctor left the silent room to ourselves.

"Harry, I don't want you anywhere near Louis when he's healing." His father blurted out- just like I thought. I agreed to his statement, staying quiet for the rest of the day, just waiting for the doctor to come in a say its time. He never told the time, he never told us the day- today, tomorrow, in a few hours, when? All the questions flew around in my head, "So you need to go. I don't want him seeing you when he wakes up." He fought, I got up from the chair, kissing Louis' freezing forehead, wishing him good luck and walked out with my head down low.

On the way home, the tears fell faster. I guess it's offical. I have to forget about Lo- him. If I don't say his name, it'll be simplier to forget, right? I sighed, wiping the tears, turning into my driveway, and just sat there. Sat, in my car, the only thing happy around me were the bright flowers. Now I can't even graduate with Louis, I can't wish him a good life after college, I can't kiss him good night. I can't have those amazing conversations we had about nothing. And the worst part, Louis won't remember a thing about Harry.

I walked inside, my head down low, "Harry. Louis awake?" Mum smiled but slowly dropped it seeing me frown loudly. "What happened?"

"His dad doesn't want me to see Louis anymore. When he wakes up, his dad doesn't want me around. I can't blame him." I sighed, and walked upstairs, to the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I greeted some of my older friends, picking it up slowly, staring at it, I carved an 'L' in my wrist and a 'T' in the other. That way Louis would always be with me, no matter what. I sat on the floor and watched the blood dry on my wrists, some dripped on the floor. I cried loudly to myself, tucking my arms around my chest, like Louis use to do, silently pray that somehow God would send me him. I know how God feels about homosexuals, I know that, but I can't imagine my life with Louis. I don't remember how my life was with him, except when I was little, and I'd rather not go back to that. Louis was my rock, he was the person I felt like I had to protect during a scary movie or thunderstorm. He was mine, and I let him slip right from under my fingertips. I let his father get the best of me, I was the reason he ran out in front of the eighteen wheeler. I was the reason Louis was suffering in that hospital bed. It was his father, it was me. I blamed everything one his father, but in reality everything bad thing that's happened to Louis has been my fault. The beatings from his father, my fault. The agruements with his parents, my fault. I was the reason for Louis' family spilting. Maybe it's best if I go back to live with my real father and sister in Chesire. I could better Louis' life, he could have Eleanor and they could have a real family. I could be at my dad's and get hit everyday. I don't care about my well being as long as Louis is smiling and happy. I know he'd be happier if he never knew me. I just want Louis to go back to being that bookworm I fell in love with, and I just pray Eleanor will treat him well. I want everything in the world for Louis, like I always used to call him, princess. Because truly he was my princess. I would by him another world if I could, just for him and I. I would do everything in my power to get him everything he wanted. I just want to see him with a smile on his face, everyday, and if I can't see that then I might as well go back to Chesire.