A Poem

Just a little poem to help inspire you all. I was thinking of it in the shower(literally).

Which of you, then, would give an eye for his brother?

An ear for your sister?

A finger for your spouse,

or even a hug for their mother?

Others hurt too, but surely after doing all this, none more than you.

This is mainly inspired by how many people go unnoticed, carrying the weight of other people's feelings on their shoulders(I know what it feels like).

Brothers can be a bit stupid(sorry, guys!), so older(and sometimes mature younger siblings)siblings need to watch out for them and help guide them away from foolish things(making the wrong friends, drinking if they're old enough, smoking if they're old enough).

Sisters usually get dramatic at a certain age. Starting out, it's usually pretty tough for them, and they just need an ear to listen to them besides their own.

When people get married, their significant other is known as their spouse, and to show this they wear a ring. That's where you get the finger from. When you marry, you should make it a lifetime commitment, not just a prize to show off momentarily.

Mothers need a thank-you every so often. They do a lot for us, even when we don't realize it. They won't be on this earth much longer(alive), so I suggest hugging them and just being aware of them.

Lastly, carrying all of these secrets, opinions, and feelings can weigh you down. Either vent out to someone, or go scream off a rooftop somewhere(wherever works too!).

Anyway, I hope this made a difference!