08

Disclaimer: I do not own inuyasha
____________________________________

"What?" Kagome asked.
'This is ridiculous' she thought to herself.

"I always knew you would betray us kagome." Said Kikyo walking towards kagome with the rest of people who were there.

"I think you should leave. Now!" Commanded Sesshomaru to the soldiers present.

"Kagome you are midnight demon?" Asked Sango with hurt in her voice.

"Ryu how can you make your own child be a soldier?" Asked Toga to Ryu.

"She's not my child Toga. She's a murderer. She killed her mother." Said Ryu

"Ryu you're being unreasonable." Stated Toga

"No Inutaisho. This is a family matter stay out of it." Said Sakura before walking up to kagome who stood there shocked and slapping her.

"You dare betray us bitch! We did so much for you and this is how you repay us??!" Said Sakura as she continued to slap kagome.

"I didn't do th-" said kagome

"Don't act innocent!" Shouted Sakura still hitting her.

"Leave her alone." Said Akiko stopping Sakura by holding her hand.
"She did not do this!" He shouted

"You dare shout at me! You fool!" Said Sakura

"I think he helped her, mother. He is in love with her after all." Stated Kikyo.

"Akiko didn't do any-" said kagome

"Shut up!" Said Sakura about to slap her again.

"Sakura move the hell away from that child." Said Toga pushing Sakura away from kagome.

"Ryu do something." Said Toga

"Well the attacker said kagome was the one behind all this. It is only fair that she get what she deserves." Stated Ryu

"And you would stand for that?" Asked Toga.

"This man must be really senseless." Said Sesshomaru

"I agree with you Sesshomaru-sama" said Miroku with Inuyasha nodding in agreement.

"Don't you dare talk about me in that way! Yes Toga I agree with that." Said Ryu

"Well then you are a fool my friend." Said Toga

"Be that as it may Toga, this is my kingdom and I can do things as I please. Elites take them away." Commanded Ryu.

"Yes Ryu-sama." Said the elites.

"Bye bitch!" Said kikyo with Sakura laughing.

"I'm disappointed in you Ryu." Stated Toga walking away with Inuyasha and Sesshomaru.

"You did the right thing hun." Said Sakura to her husband before going inside.

"Yes father." Agreed kikyo walking behind her mother.

"I hope so..." Mumbled Ryu following suite.
____________________________________

"Sango are you alright?" Asked Miroku after everyone else left.

"She was my best friend Miroku... How how can she not tell me?" Questioned Sango looking down.

"It's probably a policy." Said Miroku trying to comfort her.

"But Akiko didn't seem surprise at all....Is it, is it that he knows?" Asked Sango

"Maybe-" started Miroku but was cutted off.