11

"You killed our father??"
Shouted the twins going into beast mode. Claws drawn, eyes red, the twins were about to pounce on her. Memories of the past filled their minds.

_
Flashback

Hideaki was returning from a hunt with his tribe when he heard sniffles coming from the nearby bushes.

"You guys go ahead I'll be right there" he said running his hand through his silver hair.

"You sure Hideaki?" Asked his friend Hiromasa.

"Yeah. I'm just gonna check out where that noise is coming from."
Nodding in understanding Hiromasa lead the tribe back to their cave.

_

Walking past the bushes Hideaki saw a maiden curled up under a tree, with tears running down her face.

"Are you okay?" He asked walking towards her. His blue eyes gentle and full of concern.

Startled the maiden jumped. Catching a good glimpse of the demon she began to back away in fear.

"W-what do y-you want-t?" She stuttered

"There's no need to fear my dear." He said stepping closer. He now got a clear view of her.  Her long raven hair flowed to the ground and her beautiful brown eyes were wide with fear. The tears in her eyes made it sparkle. She was beautiful.

"P-please leave me alone." She begged looking down.

Stooping in front of her, Hideaki gently lifted her face, wiping her tears with his hand.

Sakura looked at him, dazed.

She looked so beautiful that Hideaki leaned in and softly kisses her.

"Please don't be upset my dear. A beautiful maiden shouldn't cry." With that Hideaki lifted her in his arms and carried her to his den.
___

After spending three months with Hideaki, they finally decided that it was time to meet his kids. They travelled East where the females and children of the pack residence.

They were greeted by a speeding Karen who tackled her father to the ground, licking him.
"Appa I missed you!"

Laughing Hideaki ruffled his daughter's hair before getting up, lifting her in his arms.
"I missed you too kiddo" he said smiling towards his daughter.
Burying her face in his neck, Karen drown herself in her father's scent, feeling safe.
After finishing Karen pulled away grinning when she finally noticed Sakura.

"Who are you?" Asked little Karen tilting her head to the side.

"She's a human wench. She stinks" stated Kain jumping down from a tree.

"Kain be nice" growled Hideaki to his son.

"Why? I hate her. Is this the human wench that is to be your mate?" Sneered Kain

"Kain behave." Warned Hideaki

"Or what? You'll punish me? You'll leave again? Nothing you do would change my mind about her. Mom hasn't been dead a year and you're already replacing her! With a human whore!" Shouted Kain angrily

Snapping Hideaki slapped his son across his face.
Kain looked at him eyes filled with tears before running away.
Sighing Hideaki turned to Sakura:
"I'm going for a hunt" with that he ran off.
Karen looked at her father retreating figure and teared up.

"What was that about?" Asked Sakura who didn't understand anything as they were speaking in their demon tongue.

"It's nothing." Said Karen running behind her brother, leaving Sakura alone.

___

After a while, Kain finally grew to like Sakura.
The twins accepted her as their father's mate but not fully as their mother.

___

"Baby~" Sakura called hugging Hideaki from behind.

"What is it Sakura?" He asked harshly.

"What's the matter Hideaki?" Asked Sakura concerned.

"Something's up. I have a feeling that someone will betray me." He said stepping away from Sakura, eying her suspiciously.

"You can't possibly think it's me." Said Sakura hurt.
"After everything, after all these years, you don't trust me, even though you know I love you. I can't believe you Hideaki." She continued, sinking to the ground and sobbing.

"Baby I'm sorry. I should know better than to think it's you. You'd never betray me." He said kneeling in front of her, pulling her into a tight hug.

"I can't believe you thought it'd be me." She continued to sob.

"I'm sorry love. The stress, lack of sleep and the village's rumors are getting to me." He said holding her close.

"You shouldn't have doubt me Hideaki." Whispered Sakura before stabbing him with a needle of the most deadly poison in the East, which she obtained from Naraku.

"Sakura..." He said before falling to the floor dead.

"You witch!" Shouted Hiromasa, who stumbled across the incident, charging towards her.

Taking out her dagger, she stabbed him before running out the den with him hot on her tail.

"Help!" She shouted. "He killed my mate and now he's after me! He killed Hideaki!"

In mere seconds the pack was at her aid, fighting Hiromasa.

"She's lying! She killed him! I saw her! She's a witch!" Shouted Hiromasa

"What happened?" Asked the warriors towards Sakura

"He killed my mate! And when I saw he tried to kill me too." Crying Sakura told the pack the story.

"I didn't! She killed Hideaki!" Shouted Hiromasa fighting against the warriors.
They stopped smelling no lie in his statement but a swift move made Hiromasa's head greeted the ground.

"Sakura would not lie. She loved him." Said Karen with tears streaming down her face and a katana covered in blood in her hand.
Everyone nod in agreement with her statement. Sakura was too pure.

End of flashback
___

Before the twins could harm her they were on the ground. Two of the army's general before them.

"You shall not harm our queen." They said pinning them to the ground.

Right then Inutaisho charged out of the castle, eyes red, claws and fang drawn.

"YOU KILLED HER!!!"

_______________________________________

Hey guys, sorry I took forever to update.
For those who's still reading this story thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote and comment.
Thank you.