4

"should we go in and see what the fuck they're doing?" calum asked ashton.

"i don't know. luke doesn't allow anyone in that room."

"but michael's in there." calum pouted. he hated when the friends were separated. he wanted everyone to be together all the time.

"it sounds like they're a bit 'busy' in there." ashton shivered. the thought of his friends going at it while him and calum were in the other room made him feel uneasy.

"are you jealous?" calum whispered to ashton.

"what? pfft no way." ashton blushed.

"yes you are." calum then proceeded to kiss down ashton's neck.

"calum, what are you doing?" ashton said trying to cover up his moans.

"i can sense that you feel lonely." calum looked up at ashton like a puppy. the two boys then heard a door open and close quickly. they looked over and saw that michael was in front of them with a bitch face.

"what happened to all your fun?" ashton asked michael. michael simply ignored him and walked away mumbling under his breath.

"'that's vintage' oh give me a break."

"what was that all about?" ashton looked over at calum. calum sinply shrugged having no clue what was wrong with michael.

"maybe we should go inside the room and ask luke what happened." calum suggested.

"you're really curious on what's inside there aren't you?" ashton sighed. calum nodded his head so much that ashton thought it was gonna fall off. the two boys stood up from the ground and stood in front of the door, "wait," ashton stopped calum from opening the door, "maybe we should let luke know we're coming in first."

"why you always gotta be so polite." calum mumbled. ashton rolled his eyes and knocked on the door.

"hey, luke, buddy. is it alright if we come in? michael seemed pretty frustrated before and we want to see if you knew why." ashton told luke through the door.

"you could say he was sexually frustrated." luke yelled from the other side. ashton let out a deep sigh, while calum waited impatiently.

"can you let us in?"

"no."

"we asked if we can go in, he answered, so let's go." calum said quickly and turned the knob.

"wait but he didn't agree-" it was too late. calum had already opened the door. the pair stepped inside and saw luke staring at the ceiling on the bed. they then looked at what was placed in all the various cabinets around the room.

"is that a dog tail butt plug?"

"calum, da fuq?" michael yelled from the living room.

michael why you gotta be a cockblock and interrupt cashton on their sexy time smh