7

"hey, ash?" ashton and luke were currently cuddling on the couch in luke's apartment.

"yeah?"

"have you felt like anything was...different lately?" luke looked down at ashton. 

"no, why?" ashton asked in confusion. 

"i don't know, it's probably nothing." it wasn't nothing.  ever since everybody learning about his collection of dildos, everthing seemed a bit off to luke.  ashton suddenly could never leave luke's side, calum's been distant from everyone, and michael, well, he's just been michael.  luke knew he shouldn't be worried about anything, but there was this feeling that was telling him that he should. 

"how about we go out shopping to get your mind off of things?" ashton suggested.

"yeah sure, i'd like that."

***

"i'm a freak!" calum sobbed (me: *sobs with calcium*)

"no no no, calum, you are not  a freak.  why would you say that?  if anyone's a freak, it would be luke." a freak in bed michael thought to himself.

"but i like two people, i can't like two people at the same time." calum sniffled. 

"yes you can-"

"no, michael, it's wrong.  why's the world always so cruel to me!"

"ok, calm down there buddy.  how 'bout we go to the dog park, would you like that?" michael asked calum.  calum nodded and stared at michael with his puppy brown eyes.  god he's adorable why can't all of us be in a relationship together? michael thought to himself. 

***

"do you wanna go and get a dildo?" ashton asked very casually to luke.

"w-what? um i guess." luke flushed in embarrassment.  he had never bought a dildo with someone. this is going to be fun luke thought to himself and gulped.  the pair walked into the store and went to the section where the dildos were, "ooo pretty." luke stared in awe at the dildo that was in front of him.  it was ruby red, practically sparkling, and was long and thick, the way he liked them. 

"you want that one?" ashton asked.  luke nodded his head and grabbed it.  they then went to the counter to pay for it. 

"that'll be $45." the cashier smiled at the duo.  luke went to pull out his wallet, but ashton insisted on paying for it.

"no let me, it'd be my pleasure." ashton smiled at luke and handed the money to the cashier.

"bye and have an orgasmic day!" luke and ashton waked out of the store with a newly purchased dildo.

"no one's ever bought me a dildo before." luke blushed.

"well i'm happy that i was the first one.  now, i think we should test it out." ashton smirked at luke.  i think you can guess what happened next.

*

*

*

*

*

hello my fellow dildo peasant tis i your king!!! anywhere, i finally updated boom *explosions* i've got A LOT of weird stuff planned for this book so stay tuned ;)))))