11

michael stood in silence for a good minute and a half before he had said anything.

"you're going to what?! die in a year?! calum what are you talking about?"

"it's nothing. forget i said anything." calum stated numbly before making his way to the front door. however, a hand stopped him from moving any farther.

"i can't just forget that you're going to die in a year! this is a serious thing, calum! just tell us what happpened." michael started out yelling, but slowly lowered his voice to one that was calm.

"you guess won't believe me." calum sniffed, tears starting to fall from his puppy dog brown eyes.

"of course i will. i'm your best friend." michael reassured him, even though only being able to call him a best friend hurt him deeply.

"can we go to my place to talk about it? i don't want to hear those two go at it." calum rolled his eyes. all of a sudden, a loud slap echoed throughout the whole house, followed by a loud moan yelling "daddy".

"yeah, that's a good idea." the two boys quickly exited the apartment and walked to calum's place, seeing as it wasn't too far from there.

it was cold out, and michael could see calum shivering, which is understandable because he only had a light sweater on.

"here." michael shrugged off his leather jacket and put it around the boy. calum didn't argue because he knew michael wouldn't take no for an answer.

after about 10 minutes, the pair arrived at a small house. calum unlocked the door and let michael inside. the two sat on the couch and sat in silence for a few moments.

"where should i start?" calum broke the silence and turned towards michael.

"from the beginning."

"okay then, well, it started when i was just 6 months old..."

ohmygod i am so sorry guys. i'm never on this account anymore, so that's why i haven't updated. i feel really bad fbncnxnsma idek if i should continue this book or not anymore...

let me know what you guys think, if any of you are even interested in this still.

anyways

love you all

alli x