10

"where the hell is he?" michael asked ashton and luke, wondering where calum was.

"hey, don't swear." ashton told him.

"i really don't care right now, ashton. i want to know where calum is." michael was beginning to get frustrated and worried. calum was gone for almost 4 hours, and they heard nothing from him.

"who cares about him anyways." luke scoffed.

"you watch your mouth. he was just trying to help and give suggestions on what could have possibly happened to you! but you just acted like an asshole to him!" michael yelled, defending the kiwi boy. suddenly the door to the apartment opened and closed. michael raced over and saw that it was calum, "where the hell have you been?!"

"fixing luke's problem. your dick should be back now." calum said without any emotion. luke raised an eyebrow at him and went to the bathroom to check. he then ran back out screaming.

"my dick! my beautiful dick! it's back! oh how i missed you buddy." luke cheered while crying tears of joy, "i'm sorry for doubting you." he apologized to luke.

"it's fine, i know you were just stressed" calum smiled sheepishly at him.

"i'm so happy for you, luke. now i can make you feel good again." ashton whispered in luke's ear. in response, luke blushed furiously.

"um, ash and i have to go uh feed the chicken bye!" luke lied and dragged ashton to his room.

"that's our que to get the hell outta here." michael said then left, calum trailing behind, "dude, you okay?" michael asked calum.

"yeah, why?" calum lied. of course he wasn't fine, he was gonna die in a year.

"you just seem out of it." michael said with concern, "if there's anything you need to talk about, i'm right here you know."

"i'm gonna die in a year."

IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER!!!!!!

i dedicate this chapter to asdfghjklasdghjkl because they kept commenting for me to update 😂

anywhore, sorry this was super short i just wanted to get an update up

that tis all

and remember, life is the opposite of dildos, it doesn't give you any pleasure ;)