8

ashton woke up the next morning to a loud shriek. he quickly jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom where the shriek had come from.

"luke? are you in there?" ashton asked.

"um y-yeah." luke stuttered from the other side of the door.

"what happened? are you alright?" worry filled ashton.

"i don't know..." luke trailed off.

"can i come in?" the bathroom door then slowly opened. there stood luke, completely nude, but there was something very strange about it, "what the fuck happened to your dick!?" ashton stared down at what used to be luke's dick. now, instead of a dick, there's a rainbow dildo.

***

the sound of green day filled michael's ears. he groaned when he realized that somebody was trying to call him. michael slowly grabbed his phone and answered it.

"hello?" he asked tiredly.

"michael we have a serious situation!" ashton screamed through the phone.

"jesus christ calm the fuck down." michael groaned, still not entirely awake.

"just get your ass over here, oh and bring calum as well." and with that, ashton hung up the phone. michael stared at his phone in confusion, and then threw it onto his bed. he slowly fell off his bed and onto the wooden floor.

"that wasn't a good idea." he groaned. michael slowly stood up and got ready to go to ashton's, "shit i gotta get calum." michael cursed then texted calum that he'd get him in 10 and would explain later. with that, michael grabbed his car keys and went to see what the hell this all was about.

***

"can you please explain to me why i had to get up at 10 in the morning on a saturday?" calum asked as he slipped into the passengers seat of michael's car.

"ashton called me this morning and said that he had an emergency. of course, knowing ashton, he didn't tell me what said emergency was, and told me to get you. so here we are now." michael smiled sarcastically.

"this better not be something stupid." calum mumbled under his breath.

***

about 12 minutes later, calum and michael had arrived at ashton's house. the pair walked up to the door and walked right in without knocking.

"thank god you two are here!" ashton exclaimed, running frantically looking like a mother hen.

"jesus ashton, calm down." calum said.

"i can't! this is fucking crazy!" he exclaimed.

"what happened?" michael asked.

"just-follow me." ashton said and led the two to the bathroom. he opened it up, revealing a panicking luke.

"da fuq!"

hello my kinky ass followers!!! the dildo king has returned!! what do y'all think about what's going on?

btw thank you for reading this book and for all the love.

and remember: a dildo a day keeps the saints away!!!