Chapter Eleven

Mature content ahead
"Very well, then, Miss. Brown." He isolates me by taking a step back. I stare at him with my eyebrow raised. I know that he wouldn't pass a line and I know what he's planning for us in his head is going to be pleasurable no matter what, that is why I feel myself getting excited, I can already tell that with the pressure in my lower area, there is a need to let it go. I wish I had made myself come and took myself out of this misery.

"What are you going to do with your naughty employee?" I take a step forward making us face to face again. Grabbing the hem of his shirt, I move him an inch closer. "I love me a good punishment, Mr. Martinez," I whisper in his ear, licking the tip of his earlobe. He goes stiff and reaches for my arms, taking them into a firm grasp.

"Climb on one of the armchairs, lean to the back on your front. I want your legs apart and on the chair. Don't touch yourself," he whispers and then allows me to take the action by stepping aside.

As told, I walk toward one of the armchairs facing his desk, choosing the right one since it's closer to where I'm approaching them, I climb it on my knees, putting my hands on the back of the chair and scoot in as far as possible that my front is pressed to the back of the chair, my feet are hanging in the air from the edge of the seat. Moving my legs apart, I make sure it's to his best demand.

"Very nice, Laura. You're learning from your mistakes. However, you know that we need to teach you obedience and discipline." he opens a drawer and draws something out. Although I have my back to him, I can sense his presence and the sound of his shoes padding across toward me. Moving to my viewpoint, he shows me a marker he's holding. I assume this is the object he took out.

"I didn't do anything wrong," I exclaim, plotting to act naughty.

"Hmm, do you want me to punish you hard?" he leans forward, putting his hands on mine, "Hold them right here, don't move them, or you will be punished more." he leans forward more, his lips close to my ear, only the layer of my hair is between us. This is sensual. And I know that part of me hates me acting like this, but I think I like this. I like us playful; I like him showing me the way he was with his submissives. I like the way he brushes his hand over my skin, overwhelming me with the sanitation in my blood.

Although through times I asked Andrew to take me to his playroom, there is still an uncertainty about me that keeps holding on to this fear that maybe this is not what I want and I'm confusing such a feeling with the need to satisfy him, to prove to him that I love him even through all of his amendments and walls.

"I need your legs to be more apart." He commands. And I comply with opening them as further as I can. "Now lean more on the back of the chair," I start lowering down until I have my weight on my arms and eventually on my hands. He starts circling around me. I have my eyes fixed to the bookcase in front of me.

A hand starts brushing against my naked skin on my buttocks. I want to lean into his touch, however, I know better not to move and disobey him.

"I'm going to gag you," he breaks the touch and moves away from me. I mentally whine at the lack of the touch. But then I feel his hands going for the stockings' clips. Freeing the four of them, he lets the clips dangle from my bodice, and then he reaches for my panties. Taking them off gentling by hooking his fingers under its bands, he lets it slip off of my thighs only with his fingers brushing against my skin. He taps on my ankles one by one and I lift them so he can take the panties off. What is he doing?

When they are completely off of me, he walks in front of me with the red panties in his hands. Lifting the piece of clothing to his nose, he takes a deep breath, sniffing them. That is so hot. I know as much as it's dirty and most of the people would find it gross, but him taking sniff off of my panties makes me turn on.