Chapter Twenty Three

"You should stop interfering. You literally put yourself in everything without me asking and think that you actually have the right to do so." I exclaim, feeling mad that this is not his first time. Or his last time, I just have a feeling.
For some reason, I like the idea of him trying to control things. After all, it's part of his dominant side and I like that side. He's been controlling my life ever since I have known, even on the night we met in the club and from the starting moment, I always feel safe, I feel wanted and loved.

I fight inwardly, trying not to show my grin.

"Laura, we both need to get away from the town. We both know that it's not safe and besides, I want to spend time with my girlfriend. What part of that is a crime?" He approaches me with steady strides, looking at me heatedly.

"Um... trying to talk to my boss without telling me. I had to hear from him that we were leaving this weekend. Besides, you literally made this like a parent getting permission from the school. I can handle things myself." I walk past him and sit on the sofa, ignoring his grin.

"First, Morris shouldn't have said anything to you. It was supposed to be a surprise. That was the only reason I called him. Don't you want to be surprised and get out of LA for three days? I just made that happen, you're welcome."

"You conceit ass," I mutter under my breath, loud enough for him to hear it.

"Did you just insult me?" Andrew asks, shocked.

"Yep, I most certainly did," I admit my crime and watch as my wild beast pouncing toward me in big steps until he's merely away from me.

I assess the situation in which we are. I am sitting on the sofa while he's standing a few feet. In a bouncy jump, he can have me in his possession and as I still feel angry because of his action, and as I am feeling rather stubborn, I should think of a way to get away from him.

"You know what happens when I'm insulted?" he asks in a low hushed toned.

"No, and I don't care to know," I inform him bravely, watching the satisfied grin on his face getting wilder.

"Oh, you should darling 'cause it's gonna happen to you," without warning, he pounces on me and a lion taming his lioness, he has me under him with my back to him and my front flat on the soft sofa.

"You wouldn't dare to do anything to me. I'll shout until someone hears me," I exclaim as he reaches for my hands and grabs them and pins them above my head. I am completely defeated and at his mercy.

"Oh, I can. When we leave here with my yacht, I'll have all alone to myself for three days. And no one can rescue you then," he whispers into my ear seductively,

"Wait, we're leaving with your yacht?" I ask, "Where're we're going to stay? With your yacht?" I ask him, turning my head slightly so I can get a glance of him.

"Yeah. It's safe. Besides, I have checked the weather. Everything would be to our likely. We wouldn't get away far from land." He says, getting up and setting me free. My plan not only worked but also now, I know where we're going. I don't know if I should be scared or be excited about our trip. At least we would be getting away from the city. That's something.

"But don't you have work to do?" I ask him curiously. Surely, the CEO of a big company such as his wouldn't have the time to rescue his girlfriend from the threat against her. Well, technically, the threat is against both of us.

"I'll have enough time for that. Don't worry about me. Besides, you're more important, baby. I would give the world for you." he leans in and kisses me on the lips briefly, "I love you. I love you. I love you," he kisses me again. "I'll be saying this over and over every day. I feel more powerful than before. I should have admitted that I love you a very long time ago." He frowns down at my lips, shaking his head.