Chapter Nineteen

"How do you want me... sir," I purr the word as I scoot myself further on the bed and biting my lips seductively.

"Laura, unless you want to be put on my dominant side and spank the hell out of you for all the punishments you haven't received until now, I suggest you lie down and stop talking," he arches his eyebrow and looks at me hungrily. If it wasn't for the fact that we are miles in the sky, I think he would have eaten me by then.

The thought makes me smile. My smiles turn to light laughter. I look at Andrew, who has his fingers in his waistband, ready to take his boxers off, but he looks at me, confused, and halts his action.

"What?" he frowns and I throw my head back and laugh.

"Nothing. I just... I just realized I'm about to join the Miles High Club and it's exciting. I've never been so naughty before." I giggle as I watch Andrew throw his boxers off and jumps on me like a tiger.

"Wanna know something funnier?" he asks as he puts his forearms next to my forehead and leans close dangerously.

"Hmm," I hum,

"This is my first time, too," he whispers as he starts kissing my neck, nipping at my favorite spot.

"My, my, be still my poor heart," I grab him by the back of his head and bring him closer to me to kiss him on his lips.

He groans as he indulges his tongue and starts tasting me. I moan as I breathe him in and let him overwhelm my senses as he always does. Andrew is a professional at kissing. Doesn't matter where. Period. I would give everything to have my share of kissing for the day and some more. He lets one of his hands roam my body freely. I have granted his permission to my body a long ago, when I accepted to be this man's girl.

Since I am lost in his kiss, the way he tangles his tongue with mine and the way his lips brush mine like soft cotton, I don't realize Andrew's wicked hand is already down to my private part. I arch into him for more when he puts his finger on my sensitive spot. I groan. I move. Trying everything to get him move his hand a little more.

"I want to taste you," his raspy and rough voice says as he breaks the kiss. With swelling lips, asking for more, I breathlessly nod my head and close my eyes. He trails his chaste kiss from my neck to between my breasts and down to my navel and then above my p*ssy. I go crimson as I say the word even in my head. I have definitely become naughty.

"AHHH," I put my hands on his shoulder, lifting myself up from the mattress and more to his mouth as he kisses my fold. "Andrew, please, more."

"I will," he nuzzles his head to my heat. "Be patient,"

"I can't!" I exclaim, pressuring his head to my fold, asking him to kiss me there.

"You can't really wait, huh?" he looks through his dark lashes at me. His eyes are dark and dangerous. Like a wicked animal whose pray is at his full mercy.

"No, I want you," I cry as I try to touch myself to relieve myself out of this pressure.

He grabs my hands and holds them against my belly with one hand while the other opens me. With one last look, he dives in with hunger. Lapping up, he strikes me with his tongue, licking me, up and down.

"Holyyy..." I come, biting my lips hard trying to stop myself from screaming at the top of my lungs.

Minutes after as I try to catch my breath after three rounds being cherished by Andrew's mouth, I look beside me at Andrew who's been grinning at me with his head propped on his hand while lying at his side.

"That was amazing, baby, I love you," I say happily, raking my hand into his hair.

"I'm glad you liked it. I liked it. You're too sweet I'm afraid a diet on you would kill me from diabetes. We chuckle as we stare at each other.