⇜Three⇝

"I'm here to see Dr. Rowe. I have an appointment."

"Yes Ms... Jauregui? She will be ready for you shortly if you'd like to have a seat."

Lauren turned back to the small ultra modern waiting area and found a sleek black leather chair to rest in while she waited. Crossing her legs and getting comfortable, she let her eyes fall on different points of interest in the room, from the huge Transform logo on the wall above the front desk to the large red vases that held uniquely shaped cacti and the sharp edges of the architectural accents. The place definitely had style, but after a moment of viewing, her eyes were drawn to something far more aesthetically pleasing, or rather, someone.

Smooth golden legs rested crossed together, half covered by a black pencil skirt that seemed to fit right in with the minimalistic design of the lobby. Blood red heels looked sharp and cutting against the softness of the woman's skin. She sat with her phone inches from her face, obviously preoccupied with something she was reading, and for a split second, Lauren wondered what it would feel like to have those attentive brown eyes fixed on her, half lidded and wanting.

As if the woman could hear Lauren's thoughts, her sights rose and set on Lauren, sitting across the way from her. Now that her head was turned; Lauren could see the entirety of her features and she was immediately drawn. Plump pink lips rested under high cut cheekbones that were framed by a halo of large blonde curls, and those eyes stared her down nearly exactly like how she'd wished. The woman was perfectly striking.

Lauren kept eye contact with her, tilting her head minutely and cocking a slender dark eyebrow in interest. The woman finally broke the contact, looking back down to her phone and appearing a bit flustered by Lauren's intimidating observation.

She started to wonder, or maybe hope, that the woman was in fact a patient here, and even dared to consider that she might be one of the patients she would encounter in one of her co-therapy sessions. Allowing her eyes to travel over the woman's full breasts, just barely peeking out from beneath her white blouse, Lauren was suddenly much more keen to start this program.

She considered introducing herself, noticing how the gorgeous woman's eyes flickered back over to her curiously, but just as she had decided to stand and make her way over, she heard her name called.

"Ms. Jauregui, Dr. Rowe will see you now if you're ready."

Lauren took one last glance at the woman, who was watching her intently now, before regretfully following the receptionist to Dr. Rowe's office.

"Good morning Lauren. How are you doing?" Dr. Rowe greeted Lauren with a perfected gleaming smile, extending a hand to shake in welcoming.

"I'm fine thank you. How are you?" Lauren watched the woman take her seat and wondered what the hell she was really getting herself into. The second time around this place seemed all too...pristine.

"Wonderful. I'm glad you decided to embark on our program here at Transform. I can assure you we are all excited to help you progress in your efforts of acceptance and redesign. So, first off, this session will help me get better acquainted with you and will provide me with knowledge I need in order to prepare a plan for your journey here. Before anything I would like you to take a brief multiple choice questionnaire if you feel comfortable. Would that be alright?"

"Um... yes that would be fine." Lauren wondered just how in depth this questioning was going to be but decided it must be pertinent to the approach the Dr. would take.

Dr. Rowe placed a paper and pen in front of Lauren on the desk. The paper was filled with questions and Lauren glanced at the doctor before picking up the pen and beginning the 'quiz'.