⇜Six⇝

Happy (late) Galentine's day you thirsty heaux 😏😗

Why do u slut buckets read this when it's trash 💀💀💀 lmao anyways comment tho

Drop a "🍑🌊" if your pussy turns into a fruit gusher while reading my smut

Rating: lowkey lowkey ur gonna need a strokey and a pokey after reading 😊😳

"How are you feeling today Lauren?"

"I'm... alright."

Lauren's fingers dug restlessly into her kneecaps where her hands rested. Dr. Rowe sat across from her with an open smile.

"There's nothing to be nervous about. Your first session is just a chance to observe your interactions with your partner."

"I've never met her before. What if we don't even... like each other?"

"There is no pressure on either of you to make anything happen that doesn't feel natural. I simply want to see your interactions with the partner I have chosen. It is for your mutual benefit and will help me understand how I can best tailor your journey here."

Lauren stayed quiet, feeling uncertain about what she was truly getting herself into.

What if something went wrong? What if she-

"Lauren, if you're having second thoughts, there's nothing wrong with cancelling or rescheduling. This program is high intensity and is certainly not for everyone. We have other-"

"No. I want to do it. What will happen once I'm in the room? I just start talking to her?"

"Normally, a clipboard will hang on the wall inside the door. It will have instructions on it, regarding what you're meant to discuss with your session partner and what you're supposed to do together. Also things you're not allowed to do. For this first session, there will be no instructions because anything is allowed. Other sessions throughout your program might be more restrictive."

"Okay..."

"So if you understand and agree to participating in this session, I need you to sign these documents, and then I will show you to your session room."

Lauren swallowed dryly, grabbing the pen Dr. Rowe handed her and clutching it for a moment before rapidly signing a chicken scratch signature.

"Alright."

She followed Dr. Rowe out of her office, down impecibly pristine white hallways that all looked the same. It all seemed curiously dystopian, and Lauren couldn't have found her way back if she tried, but she didn't pay any mind to direction because her attention was focused instead on the thrumming of her own heartbeat in her ears.

"This is where your session will take place today Lauren," the doctor spoke softly, handing Lauren a black keycard with Transform printed on the front in red letters. "And remember, there is no pressure and no expectations. Just relax and enjoy yourself."

Dr. Rowe gave a smirk so subtle that Lauren was left feeling unsure if she had even seen it in the first place, before turning and withdrawing down the hallway in the direction they'd come from.

Lauren took a deep breath and faced the door, opening it slowly.

The first thing Lauren noticed was that the room was very plain and simultaneously immaculate, mostly all the furniture and the walls inside were a spotless white just like the hallways. On one side of the room stood a bed that looked large enough for four people to lay comfortably. The other side of the room held a simple lounge area with white leather couches and a black coffee table. Lauren found the room aesthetically pleasing; she kept her apartment in pristine condition like the Transform facilities and she appreciated a minimalist style.