Chapter 8: The Mirror Dimension

You, Mordo and Strange run over to the front of the Sanctum and, once again, see Kaecilius and two more followers standing there at the entrance. "We have to end this. Now!" Mordo said, sternly, as you and him run to the two followers and begin to fight them while Kaecilius summons up a huge ball of luminous energy.

"Strange! Get down here and fight!" Mordo shouts as you punch one of the zealot across the face and Mordo kicks the other but then the zealots you were beaten up grabs your neck and holds you up while the other started kneeing Mordo in the stomach. Kaecilius looks up at his energy of destruction and slams it down on the floor of the Sanctum but nothing happens.

Kaecilius looks around and sees Strange floating on top of the stairs, his arms stretched out to his size. You look around and notice you were transported into the Mirror Dimension. "The Mirror Dimension. You can't affect the real world in here." Strange said. Kaecilius raises an eyebrow as Strange asked. "Who's laughing now, asshole?"

Kaecilius smiles and said. "I am."

And he raised his arms out making the staircase fold in within each other, along with the walls. You notice that the Zealots were distracted by this so you punch your zealot in the throat which caused him to let you go as he stumbles back and holds his own neck and Mordo gets on his knees and swipes the legs of his zealot and she falls down to the ground.

You and Mordo run towards the door as Strange flies at Kaecilius and grabs his sling ring and follows after you two.

You, Mordo and Strange run out to the streets of New York and look around. "They've got no sling ring. I mean, they can't escape, right?" Strange asked as he shows you the sling rings he took. You look back at the Sanctum and see that the Zealots and Kaecilius recovers and they began to chase you. "Run!" You shouted and the men followed you as the three of you run down the street but stopped when the streets of New York begin to break up and drift away to the sides.

"Their connection to the Dark Dimension makes them more powerful in the Mirror Dimension. They can't affect the real world, but they can still kill us." You said to Strange.

"This wasn't clever. This was suicide!" Mordo shouted as he looks behind and see Kaecilius chasing after you three.

You nodded at the boys and the three of you start to take off again. You raise your arms and begin to summon a portal for you three to get out. Kaecilius raises his arms out and makes a gesture, making the whole street tilt to the side.

You, Strange and Mordo lose your footing and fall and land on a bus, where you see an old man reading and laughing at a book. You and the boys get up and fly off on to a side of a skyscraper. Strange runs ahead of you two and begins to summon the gateway again while running up the side of the glass building.

But Kaecilius and the Zealots jump high in the air and he lands down, hard, making a wave onto the building. Strange almost made the gateway but because of the wave motion the gateway disappears and Kaecilius makes another gesture and the building splits into two making you and the boys fall.

You had no idea what was up or down anymore as you three continue to fall towards what looks like the same building you were flung off of. But the three of you were able to slow down your fall, thanks to your relics.

The three of you run across the sides of a building and look out towards a view so trippy but so beautiful at the same time. "This was a mistake." Strange said. Mordo looks at him as if to say Seriously? while you responded. "No shit, Sherlock." Then the three of you were thrown off the building and fell again.

Strange grabbed on what used to be a fire escape but lost his grip and fell towards another walkway. You and Mordo land next to him but under Strange's feet a hole opens and he falls in. "Stephen!" You yelled as the walkway closes over him.