Bonus Chapter: Thor Ragnarok Cameo

New York City

A retirement home, The Shady Acres Care Home, was torn down. As giant vehicles were scooping up the remains of the building and throwing them in dumpster trucks, two men were standing there watching in shock. 

One of the men had long blonde hair and was in normal clothes, shirt, jacket and jeans, and carrying an umbrella. The second man had long dark hair and wearing an all black suit.

These two were the brothers Thor and Loki. Recently, Thor found out that Loki sent their father, Odin, into exile and placed him in this retirement home while Loki was disguising himself as Odin for about two years.

"I swear I left him right here." Loki said, slightly worried.

"You mean on the pavement outside, or actually in the building currently being demolished?" Thor asked his brother, sarcastically. "Great thinking!"  

"How was I suppose to know! Can't see into the future. I'm not a witch." Loki said.

"Then why do you dress like one?" Thor asked.

"Hey!" Loki said as he looks over at his brother.

The two look at the destroyed building until Thor breaks the silence. "I can't believe you're alive. I saw you die, I mourned you, I cried for you." He said as he glares over at his brother. Loki quirks up an eyebrow as he stares at Thor and said, confused. "I'm...honored?"

Suddenly, two girls start to giggle as the run up to Thor. "Hi, would you mind taking a picture with us?" One girl asked Thor. "Oh, sure." Thor agreed and the girl's squeal with delight as they go to either side of Thor and one of them holds up her phone and angles it as Thor puts an arm around the girl's shoulders. Loki standing next to him, rolling his eyes.

"Start figuring out where he is." Thor ordered his brother then he turns to face the camera and smiles as the girl takes the picture. "Sorry to hear that Jane dumped you." The second girl said as her and her friend walks away.

"She didn't dump me, you know. I dumped her. It was a mutual dumping." Thor informed Loki.

Suddenly, a ring of red-orange sparks formed around Loki's feet. The two look down at it as the ring continues to swirl around Loki. "What is this? W-w-what are you doing?" Thor asked his brother. Loki looks up at Thor and said. "This isn't me." Then he falls through the hole and disappears. 

Thor jumps at this when a small card appears right were Loki stood. "Loki?" Thor asked as he pokes the card with his umbrella. Finally, he bends down and picks up the card. On the card was an address.

177A Bleecker Street

Thor makes his way to a tall building with a strange symbol on the window. Next to the door of the building was a sign with the same address from the card. Thor walks up to the door and knocks on it, twice. Before he could knock on the door a third time, he was suddenly inside the building.

Taken aback by this, he looks around the building but there seemed to be nobody around until.....

"Thor Odinson." A female voice said, behind him.

He spins around and sees a figure floating towards him, he couldn't make out a face since the shadows were blocking the features of the person.

He raises up his umbrella, or his hammer in disguise, ready for an attack. But as the figure lands on the ground and walks towards him, he lowers his umbrella as the dark figure turns into a woman with (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes. She was wearing a medallion, that matched the symbol on the window behind her, and she was wearing (fav color) tunic.